Total Solution I am really doing this

Gosh!! I don't seem to be catching a break!! We have to go see family this weekend :oops: So once again, back to Italy we go, but i had promised my husband that the next time we went we'd staked the scenic ride and go by motorcycle. but it's going to be sooo hot plus it's just not my thing, a promise is a promise though!
I need to be able to stay on plan, but it's so hard when friends and family are all gathered... feels like life is passing by and sometimes i get fed up :(

P*ssing me off to no end here! I still hadn't received my Exante refund from the missing items... wait, credit towards Exante at that, so I could order a few things here and there. This is my second time asking for them to reaccredit and it's not happening. When I go online to look at the range of products... it's very very scant. I don't know what's happening, but i smell a rat!

On a positive note, I have been on plan since the dinner and doing fine. Been quite busy at work and when I get home, I go straight to my project, closet reorganization. It's been keeping me busy and helps stay away from the kitchen.

P*ssing me off to no end here! I still hadn't received my Exante refund from the missing items... wait, credit towards Exante at that, so I could order a few things here and there. This is my second time asking for them to reaccredit and it's not happening. When I go online to look at the range of products... it's very very scant. I don't know what's happening, but i smell a rat!

Boooo, Exante! I hate when that happens. I hope you're credited really soon.

Well we made it in one piece!! Glad we took the bike though! So many people on the roads.. ant the heat :hitthefan: just a scorcher!!! My dress is intact and brought a silk shirt just in case it's dress down this evening. DH chose to go via the mountains and boy was that nice!!

IMG_5779.JPG

Whoaaaaa. Wait a minute! Where are you taking the bike from? How long is the ride?

Well we're 2.5 hours from home but it's not too bad. My issue about the party last night (drink and food when in good company) was quickly dissipated as most women there said they were dieting... I felt no pressure., and ended up eating reasonably. Today is a family meal, it's not the same setting as it's a fixed seated do. Will try to be reasonable :rolleyes:

I'm so proud of myself!
1. the food was kept sooo under control - i had a complete handle on things. Ate grilled meat
2. The ride back was a scenic route (4.5hrs), complete with 1 hour full of hairpin turns etc. I didn't complain and my husband was so happy, it was worthwhile (despite being sore this am, I'm happy too)
3. Stepped on the scale this morning, and saw a 1/2lb loss. So I'll take it having been away this weekend eating, not drinking my water and TOTM. I should have a good loss to report next Monday - keeps me determined to be 100%

Have a nice Monday everyone, the forum seems very very quiet!

Awwww, good on you for having fun! And a 1/2lb loss after the week you've had is awesome! I'm afraid to get on the scales today, but I have to be accountable to myself, so we'll see.

Today was the first time that i ventured out of my comfort zone. I tried the burger mix and it wasn't bad at all. I'm trying to at least try the packs i have instead of reordering ones i eat all the time. I'll definitely try the sausage mix next (well tomorrow)

Eton mess for breakfast - didn't realize i had so many left over
Tuna&cucumber for lunch - my favorite, doesn't take me out of ketosis and it's really tasty!
Havent decided what's for dinner, but will probably be strawberry delight

I need to eat something so i think instead of cheating like some crazy person, i would rather use my calorie allowance on tuna instead

Good idea? yes/no what do you think?

Thanks Freefall! Honestly I thought having the kids away would let me breathe, but summers are always like that right? weddings, family reunions, friend reunions etc.
Speaking of which, I have another outing in Monaco this Saturday... ugh! I'm in between sizes and have nothing to wear in this heat that fits right. I need to keep focused!

Yes, tuna is fine. Ditto the multivitamin

I received my sample of new products yogurt bran and maple something. Had the strawberry yogurt for snack. It's edible but def not yogurt! But it's ok, prob loads better than the flapjack!
I wish they'd concentrate on making the recent savory meals with another consistency than creamy blob! Miss my curry

I do not have the meals, it just feels that I have something to compare real food to and I know they will come up short. It is horrid being between sizes especially when you have places to go. I have the choice of muffin top or using a belt and having the bag of spuds look. I have binned all clothes with Lycra as Lycra for me is devils clothes as evil as chocolate, you can gain a stone without even realising,which has limited my wardrobe.

OMG!! too funny, you banned lycra? I banned Spanx!
I have, (sorry if tmi), a roll / 1/2 muffin top on my right side that is off balance compared to my left side... Geez, I can't even lose weight in a balanced way!
Anyway, I have to wear "loose" tops over my pants in order to hide that unsightly bulge.
So I end up wearing loose flow tops (which I hate), or shirtdesses with a belt when I'd rather wear long straight dresses or jumpsuits. :mad: Life! When i get to goal weight, I'll wait a year, but I'm definitely considering plastic surgery!

I used to work with a girl that if she gained weight more would go on one bum cheek than the other. She put it down to years of training for the high jump it was the dominant side that gained the weight. I would never of noticed until she pointed it out and after that your eyes automatically went straight to her bottom. Maybe have your posture checked out, I tore my rotary cuff and to compensate my hips altered position, my physio pointed it out and said it also happened to women who carried heavy handbags on one side only.

I can only wear spanx if I am not to heavy, otherwise I have to begin above the boobs and end at the knees to avoid fat spillage. Then I cannot drink as going the toilet takes more planning than a military operation and have everything crossed that I do not need a number 2. Oh and I look like I am about to take part in a weightlifting competition before the outer clothes go on.

Last edited:
Back