Total Solution I am really doing this

Lol, Freefall! Military operation indeed! Have you looked into those ones with the snaps down there? I don't know if they are as body shaping as regular ones, but I have one that actually takes number 2 into cognisance. :)

LMAO ladies!!! wow wow wow... you guys are like Spanx pros. I use the one that is a U shape top, letting me wear my bra without compression, just smoothes the back and stomach, otherwise I'd truly suffer for compression. I just can't do it too often, because when they're on, they're the only thing I can think off as in, "when can I peel this sucker off, I CAN'T BREATHE!" Luckily most of the time I use them for standing functions... I find them unwearable sitting down, and much less to eat or drink in

Sometimes I wish I had the "smooth" function like in Photoshop... just to smooth out the tummy/hip area :rolleyes:

LMAO ladies!!! wow wow wow... you guys are like Spanx pros. I use the one that is a U shape top, letting me wear my bra without compression, just smoothes the back and stomach, otherwise I'd truly suffer for compression. I just can't do it too often, because when they're on, they're the only thing I can think off as in, "when can I peel this sucker off, I CAN'T BREATHE!" Luckily most of the time I use them for standing functions... I find them unwearable sitting down, and much less to eat or drink in

Sometimes I wish I had the "smooth" function like in Photoshop... just to smooth out the tummy/hip area :rolleyes:

Lol. That reminds me. I made the mistake of wearing full shapewear to a wedding once. Did you ever hear of Body Magic? That was the brand. I almost fainted, my husband had to rush me home. He took a pair of scissors and cut it off me and gave me a stern warning. Ha!

I've been down with a stomach bug and it threw me for a loop. I don't know why but I didn't eat the 3rd pack
blueberry pancakes
Daahl pot
Tuna cucumber and celery salad

I feel better today, but I'm trying to be careful not to venture too far from home today. Will stay away from office, don't know if it's contagious, but it was painful. I didn't drink all my water either so maybe that's why

well, my husband kept his promise. Felt sorry for him as he has to suffer even though he's not dieting. we sat in the park while he had his sandwich which looked fab to me anyway. The outing was nice though a bit hot. I had my lemon bar and water. Tomorrow is weigh in but I don't feel like I lost anything... my pants felt tight around the waist (crazy bloating for an unknown reason). This diet is tough when you line up the days together and I'll be upset tomorrow if I don't lose anything.
He's off to see his parents today so I'll be 100% I need to finish going through all the clothes before the kids return (theirs as well), how is it I keep pulling stuff out overtime I turn around! I always seem to be going for the same clothes all the time. I'm really aiming to go on a shopping diet! is there a TS shopping diet out there?

I have had a huge clear out, I was hoarding clothes more out of a symbol that I will wear them again than actually liking them. Some of them had to be two decades old, some with tags. It would be so much easier if I could look at the size and know if they fit or not. At the moment I have some 14s that fit, some that are a bit of a squeeze and some not a hope in hells chance.

If you can feel the bloat, then you are bloated and keep reminding yourself on the scales. It will disappear, just easier said than done, when it comes to the scales my brain ignores all science and reasoning the emotions take over the mind in a way that does not happen in any other area of my life.

Weigh day today. Well it's not like I expected a big loss. Didn't have my water correctly, plus have been slipping a bit. I put it down to weighing myself daily this week, I'm 2 pounds heavier than on wednesday - I need to STOP this, it's literally ruining my life!
Anyway, 1lb down for me this week

On a more positive note, I'm starting to see the end of the tunnel regarding the clothes... and Freefall, I'm with you on hoarding out of a symbol. But some hold some memories as well, so it's letting go of that. Regarding sizes, I go by the country they're made for. Generally American, UK and Italian (and designers who make their items in Italy) clothing size generously. French and Spanish tend to size down quite a bit! I have some clothes that are too nice to let go like that and i'm just not into eBay and those sites, I was thinking either a consignment shop or a charity at this point.
I need to move on to the shoes next, but oh boy that's another can of worms!

Anyway, here's to a 100% week for us all

I'll put down today as 95%
By 5pm I had my 3 meals as I was ravenous for some reason (could have something to do with the goat cheese and bread from last night!!)
I can't drink all my water to save my life - I don't know what's up with that!

I stayed home from work today as most everyone took an extended weekend. Finished going through the coats for the entire family... I mean so many coats? We live on the Riviera for goodness sake...
Tomorrow we are invited for lunch but I will keep it diet friendly.

I will start on the shoes Wednesday - truly my least favorite thing to go through! I can't seem to give any up. I am proud of myself though, I've not made any purchase of any kind for a week now aside from an exante order! :D This is a BIG deal for me.

I have the same issue with water, if you find a solution, please share!

I should go through my stuff as well, I think I keep some clothes too just in case I'm that big again. I need to let them go.

Still here! I can't believe the kids are coming back already. So many things to do, school season starts soon so I have to get that organized as well. I'm thinking of taking a week's break even though that wasn't initially part of the plan. Time enough to give my body and mind energy to get back into this 100% I need to listen to myself, once I start sliding to 80-90%, I'm usually not far from jumping the wagon and starting the vicious cycle of disappointment etc. This way, if I'm honest with myself and take a break, my mind won't see this as a failure.

Yesterday
B- Maple pecan yogurt - definitely not my favorite
L - Indian curry rice - i have so many of these I thought that i might as well start eating them even if i dislike the new texture/recipe.
I actually changed the prep method and it came out less "foamy" than before and actually much more edible
D - ravioli with tomatoes (5) - my husband actually made them so i had to taste them. Very good but I think the tomato sauce gave me an upset stomach. It's funny but when I get back to eating packs, my digestive problems disappear, and of course reappear when I stop. I'll have to see if it was the cooked vs raw tomatoes that has this effect on me when I reintroduce food as it seems problematic

Yeah well taking a week off is just not feasible. I think I needed a planned break because I was feeling sorry for myself, but it wasn't sitting right either. So Monday is here and I've decided to just get back to it. I was able to enjoy my kids coming back fret free, attended a dinner on Friday, a birthday bash on Saturday and family meal on Sunday and I was through! Didn't drink alcohol, didn't really overdo carbs, dessert was mainly fruits, but I think I overdid the steak a bit! Had steak every day :rolleyes::eek: Just felt like a nice piece of meat and it hit the spot every time.

So I'm back and will weigh in next Monday, the diet is hard enough not to go around sabotaging myself. I promised myself that I wouldn't even peek at it this week. Let's see if I can stay strong!

I hope everyone has a great and sunny day

NO hunger whatsoever today, that is very unusual for me - no headache as well. I think I'll just take it and ride with it!

I'm not feeling too hungry either - the key for me is to space it out enough and guzzle the water in between!! The headache i have is horrible though!!! Stick with it, we can do it!!

Laura :)

Didn't post this am as I went off to Nice early in order to avoid traffic. Day was beautiful but didn't eat until I got home at around 2pm - strawberry jam bar
Then tried the spaghetti around 7pm before heading to the movies (snack free)
Came home and had a PB protein shake

That's if for me today. Still not feeling any hunger, but that's ok :D

Day one for me............I am so hungry lol had a moussaka for lunch, chicken in white wine for tea then a gooey summer pudding this evening
I need to lose five stone and its all for me....to be happy again xx

Hi Donna, how are you doing today? I hear you on the weightloss bringing you a happier version of yourself!
I have a chicken and wine packet is it good? Not sure about the gooey lemon either, tried it once and it didn't come out right

Today was an ok'ish day. Had the pasta carbonara - Since I tried the spag bol again and it tasted OK this time, i thought I'd try the carbonara again - just foul, foul! I just don't know who invented this. Don't know what my next packet will be? maybe some pancakes

I had the lemon pudding as it was going to expire
1. WHO invented these things? the taste was OK but the texture came out spongy and sat like a rock in my stomach
2. I guess today is just bad food day - after the carbonara fiasco, I'm afraid of eating another pack today
Oh well, I guess I'll just have a slice of ham

I had the lemon pudding as it was going to expire
1. WHO invented these things? the taste was OK but the texture came out spongy and sat like a rock in my stomach
2. I guess today is just bad food day - after the carbonara fiasco, I'm afraid of eating another pack today
Oh well, I guess I'll just have a slice of ham

I don't like the meals either - I stick to the shakes, bars and porridge!! I have tried the pizza kit, choc pudding, pastas and the soup - not a fan of any :-(.

The good thing is I love the shakes! The bad thing is I prefer savoury to sweet, so thats when i feel peckish cos i want something savoury....

Good luck today! :)

Well, my order from exante came... with my meals missing! i got some stupid rubber ball, i mean WTF??? Am I supposed to eat it? How can they forget to pack 50 meals? So instead, as we have guests right now, I'm low carbing it. It drives me nuts how they take your money yet don't deliver the goods

Well, I lost 3lbs this week and I'll take it! All things considered: heat, water retention, guests.... managing 3lbs is great.
Had news from Exante
".... I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. Berry Flavour Yogurt & Muesli Box of 50 is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock. "
this is the kind of response which drives me bonkers!! Don't show it as available if it's not in stock!!! On top of it they're releasing more new products but can't stock the existing ones. I don't want gifts... I want what I paid for

Back