Total Solution I am really doing this

Well done for your loss. What a pain about delivery - Did you manage to get them to organize to send you some other stuff to keep you going??

I have other packs, just not things I particularly like - pastas and soups and some shakes... no worries, I'm still at it though

Well, I lost 3lbs this week and I'll take it! All things considered: heat, water retention, guests.... managing 3lbs is great.
Had news from Exante
".... I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. Berry Flavour Yogurt & Muesli Box of 50 is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock. "
this is the kind of response which drives me bonkers!! Don't show it as available if it's not in stock!!! On top of it they're releasing more new products but can't stock the existing ones. I don't want gifts... I want what I paid for

This is maddening! I don't understand Exante sometimes. Why show it as available if it's not? I hope you get your items soon.

Well TOM is here so I'm taking a lazy day as it always makes me nauseous. I had a very tough and busy week but couldn't figure out why i had cravings!
Now that this has been identified, I can move on. I found a site which had some peanut butter delight (appeared and disappeared on exante's site) so i ordered 40 a bit daring, but hey ho after the way exact has been behaving with food packs I figured that I may as well go the rebel route. Still no news as to when i'll be receiving my exante order

Peanut butter delight sounds good!! Let me know what its like when you get it!!

Hope today has been better for you! :)

Hello everyone, took a couple of days off due to not feeling to hot - migraines and TOM and annual swim race this am (1.5K) so I wanted to get everything out of the way before having a proper restart - back on it tomorrow! Hope everyone is doing OK? any new members out there? How are you doing Laura?

Welcome back - it has been quiet on here!

Hope your race went well and that you are feeling better?

All is good with me - I'm hanging on in there... although I really fancy a packet of crisps!!! o_O

Good luck with restart tomorrow.

Well, restart happened today - My BP has been hitting very low numbers, so I really wanted to go see my doctor first and get clearance. Everything seems OK, so restart happens today - yet!

Yesterday went fine - 98% on target.
breakfast - Muesli bar
L - chili
D - thai chicken soup - not a fan of soups but felt like one yesterday and TBH it didn't taste so bad. So I may be adding soups to my repertoire
Had some ham slices and 2 pieces of cheese as well

Aiming to do better today
Drinking herbal tea, had 2 coffees already
1/2 lemon bar

Hi

Feel like I have been snooping, by reading your diary. I hope you don't mind. Sounds like you have been on a bit of a journey since starting.

How has your day been today?

Yesterday went fine - 98% on target.
breakfast - Muesli bar
L - chili
D - thai chicken soup - not a fan of soups but felt like one yesterday and TBH it didn't taste so bad. So I may be adding soups to my repertoire
Had some ham slices and 2 pieces of cheese as well

Aiming to do better today
Drinking herbal tea, had 2 coffees already
1/2 lemon bar

How is your weekend going? :)

Both your days sound great. I'm impressed you have got to 4.30 on half a bar

Hi Shrimp and welcome!

I'm still here and going strong! It's gotten quite chilly here actually and I've spent the weekend pulling Fall clothes out.
Good thing: more clothes fit. Bad thing: Need to watch out for the comfort trap - since the clothes fit, it's easier to fall and cheat. I also have my birthday coming up next week. I can't use it as an excuse to have a birthday week off - just the Saturday will suffice!

Today I had a strawberry jam bar, the red bean chili and the PB delight. I'm lagging behind with my water, but it's tough to drink 3l in the cooler weather. I'll try hot drinks maybe.

I'm going to be in New York end of this month and in Austin end of October for the Film festivals - I don't usually go this time of the year, but my partner has had to take some personal time off so I'm going to have to cover for her. This is going to be intense - parties, panels and meetings - all centered around food. I really need to have my head screwed on for it all as I want to get the lowest possible to my goal before the year is up.
I'm going to be coming on here asking for your support ladies!
Hope everyone has a great saturday evening

Well, it's officially 3lbs off for me. I'll take it - though I don't feel like I was 100% I will aim to do better this week. Especially with the water. Must not settle in the comfort zone

Today's menu went like this:
Golden syrup oatmeal
Lemon bar
dinner thai chicken soup
I had a slice of ham this am after my blood work, but did not have anything else off plan
I'm feeling very positive as well so that's a good thing right?

Today was hard for some reason. Nothing in particular, just random hunger all day long. Still now I'm in bed with hunger pangs- not enough water probably as I'm finding hard to hit my water bottle in this cooler weather.

Today was hard for some reason. Nothing in particular, just random hunger all day long. Still now I'm in bed with hunger pangs- not enough water probably as I'm finding hard to hit my water bottle in this cooler weather.

Poor you, hope tomorrow is better for you.

I have days like that too but I try to think about the reward of getting into my clothes that haven't fitted me in ages!

Sending you positive vibes and hoping you feel better tomorrow.

Back