• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Am I sad to be excited

Going to get weighed tomorrow, second time, so 8 weeks on majic pills completed, i know i haven't done as good this month due to ots of events but i am still excited about seeing how i have done, hoping for a least 4lbs, as i believe slow and steady does it (lost so many times before but keep bloody finding it again).
i am gonna get myself some scales so i can weigh in properly weekley, also doc weighs me in kgs and every time i turn it into lbs i get confused, lost 4 kgs last time which i make 8.8lbs is this right??
:p:p:D:p:p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

cherrytimmers

mines a skimmed latte
yep 8.8 - well done you!! you're not crazy to look forward but i get nervous!!! my first 4 weeks were very poor as i skipped the fat and became a carb-o-holic! this weel i have really knuckled down to my slimming world plan but it has meant that sometimes i'm so focused on that part of it that i forget to take my pill!! My next doc weigh in is november 20th and i'll be happy with 7lbs (just over 4 kilos???) - you're right - it is confusing!! GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW X

well............ 4 lbs down, yeah me, thats 12lbs in 8 weeks, slow and steady wins the race.

Hey hey, well done hun!!! Thats fab, and as you said slower is better, means it should stay off !! You must be really proud of yourself.
I cant wait to get weighed and its not for another 2 weeks yet hehe Imagine what im going to be like the day before.

Congrats again xxx

Kes

Gold Member
well done thats FAB!!!!
yay for us!! we are all doing so well at the moment

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
Very well done. Keep up the good work =] x

cherrytimmers

mines a skimmed latte
well done!!! you were right to be excited x

thans everyone, your support is really getting me through, i even told the doc all about you guys. :)