Am i silly??

gemst

Never really thought slim fast was a form of diet lol. That's y it says I do my own diet on my profile. But got to say I really enjoy slim fast only been doing it 3 weeks but have lost 11lb in that time. Weigh in Tuesday hope iv lost some this week to :) how's everyone else doing? Anyone have any tips for the hard days? Xxx

Hi gemst, I can honestly say I am enjoying this too, I haven't found it a chore or been hungry, I do really hope its because its great and not just because its my first week, well done on your weightloss.

I have found it hard this week have to say but I'm never really hungry. It's more just being hard cause i no how much I want it and feel like I can't do it :(. But I'm sure I will get over it. Thank you hun hope you do well in your first weigh in :) excited love weigh in da haha xxx

hey hun, im the same, i did my own for a while doing calorie counting, seen slimfast everywhere but never once thought of trying it and i really enjoy it, i dont feel restricted atall, enjoy the shakes so its all good!

Well done on your loss so far, keep up the good work, and make sure you keep posting on here, its great to see new faces :) xx

Aww thank you stef2009 there some really people in here and have helped me think about the bad mood I was in yesterday lol. only been on here 2 days and just keep trying to work out how it all works haha.

Hope that you r doing well to :). I will defo let you no how I get on this week when I weigh on but got to say not really thinking to well haha. Thanks again xxx

Back