Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Am I the only one who...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tarragon, 22 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    Finds it really easy to stick to CD until someone compliments me on my weight loss:break_diet:

I knew that last weekend I would have to eat something as we were at a family do, and I planned on having SS+ meal, then straight back onto SS. However, between the Friday and today, 3 or 4 people have all said that I am looking well/ have I lost weight, and I've not stopped eating since. :sigh:

I know I hate being centre of attention, and I'm sure my weight gain is partly to do with wanting to hide, but at the moment I am so cross with myself :(

I'll try again tomorrow, one day at a time.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CrazyT

CrazyT Member

i do exactly the same! i have a great week then 'test' it. Like 'wow ive done really wel, lets see how far i can push it' and i'll eat and eat and tell myself its nothing. im my own saboture (sp) My mates dont help too much either - we were foodies, always out and having meals, now i cant but they still try to convince me it'll be ok! Argh!

4. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    aww bless ya , i guess we all go through a learning curve on this diet, we find out so many things about ourselves that we didnt even realise:)

well done on the positivity about a restart tho' and your so right... one day at a time x

your doing so well, keep up the good work.

debs x

5. princess_cj

princess_cj Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(35.96%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I think its really common, I do it when I find clothes that look really good on, I think oh I've bought a size 12 so lets eat crap for 3 days!!

Its madness........but hey at least we all do it :)

xxxxx

6. silvercb67

silvercb67 Full Member

I have done this also. Just keep on truckin.

7. princess_cj

princess_cj Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(35.96%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    wow what a difference! you look amazing, well done :)

xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.