Am i too fat for rides?

leftforlotty

Hi there, im not sure whether im in the right forum but i need help.

Ok im going Alton Towers next week and im worried i wont fit on. im currently 15 stone 3. Size 16-18. Sometimes a 14. (18 in jeans cause i like them loose) Though i have a really large chest. (Size 40-44E?) i have lost about 3/4 stone since 2011 but my boobs havent gotten smaller :/ and so im worried i wont fit on. i also have quite wide thighs? I have been about 2 years ago but i cant remember if i was larger or not? Though i.went on everything then including ripsaw (my fave ride!)

I really dont want to embarrass myself infront of my friends and boyfriend :'(.

I too have this worry as some of my friends are planning a trip to Alton Towers in the summer. I read on their website that if your girth is more than 52/54 inches, that you won't be able to go on some rides. Your girth is the circumference of the biggest part of your body, so I would be assuming that would be your bust. Get a tape measure and measure it around the biggest part(s) of your body.

The below is from the FAQ on their website:

Are there any restrictions on the attractions?

Yes, height restrictions apply and there is a list of other restrictions (dependent on the ride) and general information at the entry point to each attraction.Our average girth restriction is 52 inches. However, as a result of customer feedback, we have introduced seats on our Nemesis and Oblivion rides accommodating a girth size of 54 inches. For more detailed height, girth and general restrictions, please see signage at the ride entrance.

I went to Alton Towers when I was 14.5 stone and got on all the rides ok. I was about size 18 back then and I easily got on the rides. You will be fine. My mum used to go too when she was about size 20 so you will have no problems.

Have fun
X

You'll fit in everything no problem. I worked the theme parks as a teen. Met my husband working in one actually!! He still works there. 16/18 is fine. If you have massive boobs it's a bit uncomfortable but you won't need cutting out of anything I promise!!!

Back