• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Am in the 9's this morning (on my scales) !!!!!!!!!

I know I was 10 stone on ll weigh in on Wednesday - which was a real WOW moment anyway ! - but seeing 9stone 13 this morning was fantastic. :) Btw, was 12 stone 10 at the beginning (24th January) and a size 16/18with bmi of 31.3. Am now a small 12 (almost a 10) with a bmi of 24.6 with 4 weeks to go ! Definitely doing the happy dance today. Plus we got our test results for James (7) yesterday, NEGATIVE for cystic fybrosis !!!! Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Victoria.x.:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
thats fantastic hun (for both), what diet are you on? what is you target?

Happe

escaping the fat
S: 23st5lb C: 19st8.5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 3st10.5lb(16.06%)
Fantastic news about your son, what a relief hey!
And in the 9s. Brill result!!!

katie_oxo

Silver Member
Firstly Victoria I'm so happy about the news of your sons tests, that really is wonderful news xxx

Wow to be in the 9's!!!! That's a great achievement, well done, you've done brilliantly.

Cath

Great new on both counts :clap: :clap: :clap:

At least you can also see light at the end of the tunnel

Brill

Thank you everybody !!!!!!!!!! Am still smiling !

Thank you : Yummy Mummy, Happe, Cath, Sonkie, Pixie, Tommee 2204 and Soon Be Slim.... it's true !

I am on lighter life and at first didn't have a target of more than the 3 stone but now have a target of 9 stone 3 or 4 - that would be an extra 6 or 7 pounds on top of the 3 stone. Hopefully achievable as I have until May 4th to finish. Thank you all for your kind words, this site has kept me going !!!!!!! V.x.:)

That's excellent!! I'm 10 stone at the moment and cannot wait to be 9st 13lbs!!! Was hoping to see it this morning but no such luck!!!!

god i cant imahine to be 10stone, last time i was i was 14, 7years ago, but wold love to see it again just think id have to much saggy skin from when i had the baby. who knows i may getn there one day but im taking one day at a a time im, fed up of looking to far forward and finishing half way through coz it dont happen now!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slim And Save 1
Ask MiniMins 0
Syn Values 0
Syn Values 0
Syn Values 2