Am loving it!!!

Nat

Just wanted to share my delight in being on this diet, its fab!! I guess it seems even more fab after 11 weeks on the cambridge diet!

But i am so glad i made the decision to switch, i am eating so much food, lots of fruit, veg and salad and am really enjoying it.

Looking forward to my first weigh in on thurs night, although am not expecting miracles as was away at the weekend for a wedding and was off plan, but will be happy with even the tiniest loss as am just happy to be eating!!!:):):)

It is a great plan, I have been on it for 4 years and I never regret the decision to do it. I love it and I love being able to eat so much!

I see you are from Brizzle! Where do you go to class?

wow taz you've done so well on it too, well done!!!

I go to class in fishponds, but am going to have to change class already as it clashes with my son's new swimming lesson times!!

Where abouts in bristol are you?

OMG you are just down the road from me! I go to the Cossham hospital group on a Wednesday night! The fishponds one is with the bloke who has lost loads of weight isn't it?

how funny is that??!! yes that's right his name is steve! what time is the cossham hospital one? where do you live then, you must be really close!

Just off the Causeway on the border of fishponds. She does 2 classes on a Wednesday evening. I go to the early one at 5.30pm til 7. She does a later one which is I think 7 til 8.30pm

small world eh, i might bump into you at class then!!! good luck with your weigh in tomorrow x

Thanks. So you thinking of joining my group? Let me know if you do, we are quite a friendly bunch! Good luck for your WI on thursday

hi dancing, no i didn't move straight from CD to SW, I struggled with CD for about 6 weeks, sometimes doing it, more often than not eating, so really was in normal eating pattern when joined last week. i thought CD was fab, but was finding it impossible, and decided to go for SW which has been a good decision as i feel much better than being all over the place trying to do CD, will let you know how i get on tomorrow night!

Back