Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

am ok with it

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chunky-monkey77, 12 August 2009 Social URL.

1. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    put on half this week but am ok with it as i was out for a chinese on thurs and it wasnt excatly sw friendly! . trying really to lose something this week but i think it is taking my body longer to realise it is on a different eating pattern as for 3 years i was doing ww . :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. themrs

themrs Member

Dont worry, you'll easily have that off next week! Chinese can make you retain water too so it may be that. I know what you mean about ww-i was doing the same thing but it just wasnt working for me and i switched about 3 weeks ago. I much prefer it to counting points!dont you?which plan are you following on sw?xx

4. chunky-monkey77

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    am following ee was doing green at the start but it was putting the weight on instead of off so on the the consultants advice i switched . but i find if you go off plan for one day wi is not good but good luck to both of us next week . what day is your wi ?

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    No problem Tweety it will be off and more next week! MSG is evil!

6. themrs

themrs Member

My wi is tomorrow. I've had a red day today, but i usually stick with extra easy, just thought i'd have a change.
    Ill let you know how i get on, maybe we could spur each other on?x

7. chunky-monkey77

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    that would be great please let me know xo

8. themrs

themrs Member

no worries, ill post it on this message and then we can keep updating it! Ps( i love extra easy too-doesnt feel like a diet and fits in well with home life!)
    x

9. zoe_belfast

zoe_belfast Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i hav changed from ww to slimming world...only my second week! im finding it really hard, im all over the place! weigh in 2maro, nt expectin a gd result! lost 3 pd the 1st week and was hopin mayb 1 and a half this week but my home scales (i no i shudnt do it) r telling me im not gettin wat i want :(

10. chunky-monkey77

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi zoe have been tryin to get in touch with you , just wondered what butchers in bangor does the sw meat ? good luck 4 2morrow . i weigh myself 2 and every week my consultants scales say different so am setting myself a mini challenge of not weighing myself until tue night in class .

11. zoe_belfast

zoe_belfast Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    im not sure tweety, im from belfast, ive heard theres a butchers in bangor and 1 in comber but not sure of the names! sorry, im not very much help! theres a new butchers in asda in belfast and appartently there gonna b doing the sw sausages...so ill finally get to taste them! hopefully there better than the quorn 1s, there pretty grim :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.