am ok with it

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
put on half this week but am ok with it as i was out for a chinese on thurs and it wasnt excatly sw friendly! . trying really to lose something this week but i think it is taking my body longer to realise it is on a different eating pattern as for 3 years i was doing ww . :p

Dont worry, you'll easily have that off next week! Chinese can make you retain water too so it may be that. I know what you mean about ww-i was doing the same thing but it just wasnt working for me and i switched about 3 weeks ago. I much prefer it to counting points!dont you?which plan are you following on sw?xx

am following ee was doing green at the start but it was putting the weight on instead of off so on the the consultants advice i switched . but i find if you go off plan for one day wi is not good but good luck to both of us next week . what day is your wi ?

No problem Tweety it will be off and more next week! MSG is evil!

am following ee was doing green at the start but it was putting the weight on instead of off so on the the consultants advice i switched . but i find if you go off plan for one day wi is not good but good luck to both of us next week . what day is your wi ?
My wi is tomorrow. I've had a red day today, but i usually stick with extra easy, just thought i'd have a change.
Ill let you know how i get on, maybe we could spur each other on?x

no worries, ill post it on this message and then we can keep updating it! Ps( i love extra easy too-doesnt feel like a diet and fits in well with home life!)
x

i hav changed from ww to slimming world...only my second week! im finding it really hard, im all over the place! weigh in 2maro, nt expectin a gd result! lost 3 pd the 1st week and was hopin mayb 1 and a half this week but my home scales (i no i shudnt do it) r telling me im not gettin wat i want :(

hi zoe have been tryin to get in touch with you , just wondered what butchers in bangor does the sw meat ? good luck 4 2morrow . i weigh myself 2 and every week my consultants scales say different so am setting myself a mini challenge of not weighing myself until tue night in class .

im not sure tweety, im from belfast, ive heard theres a butchers in bangor and 1 in comber but not sure of the names! sorry, im not very much help! theres a new butchers in asda in belfast and appartently there gonna b doing the sw sausages...so ill finally get to taste them! hopefully there better than the quorn 1s, there pretty grim :(

Back