am re-joining next monday

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
i have decided to re-join. i have tried in vain to do this on my own at home to no avail. i am exercising but the dieting is letting me down.
i have a wedding to go to beginning of september and i have the most gorgeous dress but it is too tight at the moment. i tried to do it on my own for a month but didnt really make much headway.

changed my mind, i am going to go tonight at 7pm. wish me luck please

Last edited:
Good luck :) I hope the support gets you back on track and you get into your fantastic dress! You can do it :) xxx

Good luck and make use of the food diaries / recipes section on here for ideas to keep you on track.

I have been on here for so long and got loads of great support and i feel like a right pain as i always seem to be starting again and getting lots of good luck. But i am going to do this. Even if it means taking my own sausages or burgers to bbqs. i cant go on like this, i feel so unhappy with myself. when i go on my wii fit plus my 4 year old says that the wii cant give me much energy as i am fat.

Welcome back and good luck with your weight loss.

Good luck for tonight hun, let us know how you get on xxx

Really pleased you have decided to go tonight instead of next week. Good luck, you will be fine though I am sure. I also think that you will have the extra motivation needed if you have hit a rut - here's to a good SW week :D

Back