• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

am really going to suffer today

Its such a lovely day today, i want to take a walk over to my mums, she is doing a chicken dinner (my fave :( )

i will be feeding my baby her dinner, they will all be eating theirs and my mum WILL put one out for me i know! whether i eat it or not is a different question...

oh boy i am going to suffer today..

oh and ive finally lost 2 pounds since ss from monday... about time!! so i am now dead on 13 stone... and if i eat that dinner i will prob gain 4 pound back :(

shall i just stay home?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
if you dont think you can trust yourseld dont go. Why does your mum put out dinner for you?does she know your doing cd? I tell my mum not to bother cooking dinner i will have something before i go visit haha works a treat everytime!!!
she knows chicken dinner is my fave! she allways puts one of them out for me and if i dont eat it she will have it monday... lol
think i will defo stay home then.. cus i dont wanna mess this up now.. getting beyond lol...

dont know what else to do today so bored staying in... but if i do go out for a w alk i will end up at my mums lol
Go for a walk once you know dinner time is over in her house. Im gona go shopping today well window shopping prob funds are low!! fab day here bf will prob have a bbq omg more torture!!