• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Am VERY VERY VERY excited!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
You all know how i love cooking, cooking programmes etc and Jamie Oliver is one of my faves and he has a restaurant in cornwall just 20mins drive from where my mum an dad have a caravan and ive always wanted to go well ......................

My bf has just booked me and him to go to fifteen restaurant on my birthday!!!!!!

I cant believe how much it is though £55 a head, bit extreme isnt it?! but still - i cant freaking wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
August 13th! :D

Fantastic you lucky thing, my b'day is on the 14th. Might hint to DH about your treat ,probably fall on deaf ears.

A treat to keep you going and to look forward to. xx

aww that's lovely! my bf was pretty much as excited as you last year when i took him to one of Gordon Ramsey's in London. I'd LOVE to go to one of Jamie Oliver's!! PROMISE you'll describe EVERYTHING to us!!

xxx

How totally, awesomely brilliant is that! You lucky, lucky thing! I "devour" every kind of cookery programme myself, especially Come Dine With Me, although I've watched every repeat about 4 times now!!!!!

You lucky beggar where abouts is your caravan? is fifteen at watergate bay or am I completely wrong if so we're in that area that date so can always stand in for you if you like :D :D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Fantastic you lucky thing, my b'day is on the 14th. Might hint to DH about your treat ,probably fall on deaf ears.

A treat to keep you going and to look forward to. xx
haha my hints did too untill that is he gave in and said yes!! bless him! I said are you sure, it is expensive and i know you dont really like restaurants but he said no tanya its your birthday we can go - whoooooooooooooooooooo!! lol

aww that's lovely! my bf was pretty much as excited as you last year when i took him to one of Gordon Ramsey's in London. I'd LOVE to go to one of Jamie Oliver's!! PROMISE you'll describe EVERYTHING to us!!

xxx
haha i will!! :p

You lucky beggar where abouts is your caravan? is fifteen at watergate bay or am I completely wrong if so we're in that area that date so can always stand in for you if you like :D :D
My parents van is at Monkey Trees holiday park and yeah the restaurant is in Watergate Bay - only a 20min drive from the van :) hahah nice try!!! :p :p :p

small world we stay just up the road at newperran not as posh as you we've only got a tourer, but the offer is still there if you change your mind ;)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
lol!!! i wont be changing my mind :giggle:

Whats a tourer?
My rents isnt posh either although they have done it all up nicely. The caravan sleeps 4 but they have a big awning that can sleep another 4 :eek: They are down there most weekends, our little dog loves it - chases the rabbits an all! lol

We love it there and our little dog loves it too. Specially when he gets to the puddles on the beach thinks he can surf comes out looking a right scruffy mess and messes everything else worse than kids. Anyhow have a lovely meal when you go let us know what we've all missed. Unless you do change .... ok ok perhaps not but on the off chance ;)

by the way sorry a tourer is touring caravan that you pull with the car to different places

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
by the way sorry a tourer is touring caravan that you pull with the car to different places
ahhh hense the name! :p

We love it there and our little dog loves it too. Specially when he gets to the puddles on the beach thinks he can surf comes out looking a right scruffy mess and messes everything else worse than kids. Anyhow have a lovely meal when you go let us know what we've all missed. Unless you do change .... ok ok perhaps not but on the off chance ;)
:giggle: ;)

b_n_3003

Silver Member
what a nice fella, and Cornwall is fabbo!

enjoy, and btw your ball pics are lush, you look so nice

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Lucky you!!!!! :)

You're right it's a lot of money but imho reasonable for a place like that - if I'd had to guess I'd have said at least half as much again! Enjoy!! xxx