• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

AMAZING BOOK!

I've heard she's a bit like Jodi Picoult. Am looking forward to trying one of hers.

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
I've read a few Jodi Picoult, and i've stopped reading her. I read very little chick lit, and i know Jodi is a good author and her reads are very thought provoking, but i find them so predictable, and they all seem very similar...

I've read a few Jodi Picoult, and i've stopped reading her. I read very little chick lit, and i know Jodi is a good author and her reads are very thought provoking, but i find them so predictable, and they all seem very similar...
I really agree with u about her books, i was told how good they were so got some from the library....very well written but all too predictable

i read lost daughter and before the storm and loved them the rest of her books are on my library wish list

mrsB79

ooh ive got this on my kindle app on my phone to read. Im going to keep it for when I get my kindle. Ive heard she's similar to Jodi Picoult, and I love Jodi's books. xx