Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Amethyst's Diary

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 27 June 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thought i would start a diary thread for myself to save me hogging the boards :eek:.. lol

its day 3 of my restart today, things going ok so far, ate low carb on day 1 to help me through, but day 2 and the rest of my time just 100% ss.. :)

got my hand blender today cant believe how good they are, why didnt i get one of these to start with? lol

and OH has arranged a lorry through work, booked 2 days off and now i have an official moving date of 1st august wooohooo.. so i have more time to get rid of stuff thats money making and not needed :).. and also more time to perhaps find someone up in leic who would liek to come to my house in wales so i have always got that safe point in leic should i need it.. sure i wont though..

so now i do have a goal!! to lose atleast another stone and abit before we move up.. :)

cant wait for wi next week wednesday i will weigh :D

hope your all doing well

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Brilliant! Nice to see you here Amethyst.

I've decided I too need to do SS 100% - as I've spent too much time messing about.

Did it before - I can do it again!

Look forward to seeing how much you lose on Wednesday - I'm going to make Saturday my weigh in day!

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hey Amethyst, great to see you finally started a diary thread. Bet you looking forward to weigh in next week. Im seeing cdc tomorrow but no wi until next saturday but will be weighing wed aswell for the cd100% club..have you joined it?

becky xx

5. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hi guys thanks for the replys :)

not yet becky will do though... :)

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

good woman, there is gonna be slimmers of the week etc should be good fun and will help keep us motivated more ;)

7. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    [​IMG]

Amethyst .... copy and paste the above logo into your signature! I've signed up to the 100% Cambridge Club!

8. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    Hi Amethyst, well done on getting back on track, not an easy feat after a a break... esp a lovely holiday!!!

Love Nas x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.