Total Solution Amie's Exante Trip

Amie23

I had a diary over on the lipotrim part so I thought I would make one here now ive switched over.
So now ive been on exante for a week yesterday and I love it. I had the meals and bars pack and haven't found anything I dont like. I had a slip up saturday night in the shape of wine, sausages, burgers and cupcakes hence my 1Ib gain this week :( but thats my own fault and ive picked it up again and am back on it.
I dont think the losses are going to be as much as when I was on lipotrim but then again next week I may be suprised. I have 1st 7Ib id like to lose by christmas and an extra 7Ib before I go to canada in january but with christmas parties and meals I doubt that's going to be doable. Ive started going to the gym again so if I keep that up I should be ok.

Amie. x

4/10 13St 2Ib
8/10 12St 10Ib (-6Ibs)
15/10 12St 2Ib (-8Ibs) 1 Stone!!
22/10 11St 12Ib (-4Ibs)
29/10 11St 6Ib (-6Ibs)
5/11 11St 7Ib (+1Ib)

GW 10St
UGW 9St 7Ib

Good luck Amie.

Feeling really down today. I havent been 100% for a couple of days now, had a ham and egg from wetherspoons friday night (couldnt finish it), had a chicken breast wrapped in bacon last night instead of a bar and today had some pork, pork crackling, cabbage, green beans and sweetcorn for dinner (small plate). Not sure what to do I dont feel like im losing anything on this whereas on lipotrim I was bored but positive. Im going to weigh myself tomorrow and see what the damage is.
Ive got a give blood appointment on the 18th and a work meal at frankie and bennys on the 28th. I just feel im missing a part of me.

But on the positive side I have finished totm, thank god!

X

Amie. x

4/10 13St 2Ib
8/10 12St 10Ib (-6Ibs)
22/10 11St 12Ib (-4Ibs)
29/10 11St 6Ib (-6Ibs)
5/11 11St 7Ib (+1Ib)

GW 10St
UGW 9St 7Ib

Amie I'm really sorry you feel down, do you know exactly what it is that you're not happy with? How is it different to your experience with lipotrim?

I think I just miss eating whatever I fancy which I know got me like this anyway.
Lipotrim was 3 shakes a day and nothing else which keeps you on track as variety lacked. But that also drove me mad, I dont think I could look at a shake the same.

I did have a cheeky look on the scales and ive lost 3Ib, official weigh in isnt until tomorrow but that has perked me up somewhat. Going to start going to the gym aswell now, my first motivation is to look stunning at the works xmas party :)

Amie. x

4/10 13St 2Ib
8/10 12St 10Ib (-6Ibs)
22/10 11St 12Ib (-4Ibs)
29/10 11St 6Ib (-6Ibs)
5/11 11St 7Ib (+1Ib)

GW 10St
UGW 9St 7Ib

And down goes kfc :mad:
I could cry. 3 pieces and corn on the cob. I think im going to use up my lipotrim shakes for the rest of the week to regain control.

Amie. x

4/10 13St 2Ib
8/10 12St 10Ib (-6Ibs)
22/10 11St 12Ib (-4Ibs)
29/10 11St 6Ib (-6Ibs)
5/11 11St 7Ib (+1Ib)

GW 10St
UGW 9St 7Ib

Oh don't worry, focus on tomorrow and a have a good rest of the week :) my weigh in's tomorrow as well. we can do it!!

And down goes kfc :mad:
I could cry. 3 pieces and corn on the cob. I think im going to use up my lipotrim shakes for the rest of the week to regain control.

Amie. x

Hey, I think you are doing amazingly, we all have our slips, if we had 100% willpower all the time we wouldn't be human, the difference is that we can change our own destiny...it may take one slip up or ten skip ups, but as long as you jump back on it you're winning the battle :)

How's it going Amie? Even if you're not, it helps to keep posting and get support from others on the forum. (I've had a rubbish week but I'm back today!)

Back