Amiguettes are back and better than ever :)

catdog

Amiguette
Calling, Cheryl, Emma, Vickie, Clare and kate, come on ladies lets get this on :D xx

Day one- still poorly :( marks making me my coffee then off to work, leaving me all on me lonesome until half ten tonight, who's gonna look after me lol. xx

apart from the fact i wanna rip me chest and throat out im feeling really positive lol. ive got an 8 week plan in me head, starting today and im not deviating! kinda had cheat yesterday not a binge or owt just had some halls soothers and cough syrup medicine so seeing today as me fresh start even though it wasnt proper cheat iykwim. cheryl and emma should be here later :D. im starting a new course of tablets, since coming off pill and onto implant (worst decision ever!) my acnes came back really bad not just on face but its on y back, chest etc and is minging im bloody 25 not 13 grr, so starting roaccutane, im well scared of it though, you arent allowed to wax your legs during treatment or upto 6 months after cos your skin gets so fragile-yikes! ive got a healing tattoo atm so waiting two weeks to start it, ive got to have pregnancy test every month before they issue new prescription cos on me first consult doc said would have to terminate baby as it causes the to be deformed, mentally and physically so this implant is staying in until the month after treatment finishes at least. Ive got the lower dose as me skin is proper sensitive and actually may have found solution for my painful face guys, getting tested to see if theres a tumour/gland secreting from my kidney causing it that my polycystic kidneys was hiding so finally i might be part normal :p xx

Good Morning amiguettes. :)
Hope everyone is in high spirits on this fine day :)
Today I should get my S&S packs and im so excited u would think it were christmas.
i ordered the trial pack but then i also ordered the fibre, the mousse and the lemon spritz flavouring.
Come on Interlink (sending psychic messages for the driver to get his butt here) lol
Planning on having either chilli or spag bol with lettuce and cucumber for tea tonight.
Hey vickie, hows things hun? are u on any form of diet at the moment?
I'm still on cd at the mo and even tho i technically will be switching to S&S today i bought a weeks worth of choc tetras yesterday and will be having 1 a day with 3 s&s products.
Catdog, i really hope u feel better soon hun.

hi cheryl hun, last night was awful i wheezed like a 98 yr old chain smoker all night lol. gonna be all brave and get some tidying done today and pat meself on back after for chugging through ha. marks off tomorra so if im still bad he can look after me (and even if im not) :p. me dads in hosp again atm, cant go to see him while im poorly so have rang him everyday, hoping he gets out today but not sure if he will, he's been in since friday think it was. so excited for you gettin your sns stuff! did you order the weekly sample thing or just a few ye fancied? xx

excuse me vickiet wheres your amiguette sig missy! xx

hi cheryl hun, last night was awful i wheezed like a 98 yr old chain smoker all night lol. gonna be all brave and get some tidying done today and pat meself on back after for chugging through ha. marks off tomorra so if im still bad he can look after me (and even if im not) :p. me dads in hosp again atm, cant go to see him while im poorly so have rang him everyday, hoping he gets out today but not sure if he will, he's been in since friday think it was. so excited for you gettin your sns stuff! did you order the weekly sample thing or just a few ye fancied? xx

sorry to hear about ur dad hun. hopefully he will be home very soon. did u get some multi vitamins. i think u could do with them. or at least vitamin c tabs to help ur immune system.
regarding sns. i ordered the few things. 1 of each, but then i signed hubby up as well and ordered the 25 item trial pack.... and then ordered fibre, mousse and lemon water flavouring.

:)

delivery isn't here yet :sigh:

dont worry chick itl come, its not due on your normal post unless its little order so can come later, have a choc tetra to keep ye going!

me dad should be getting his transplant after summer so no more of this in and out of hosp with infections and things for much longer, fingers crossed! okay been researching wedding stuff and ive finally made decisive decision ha, gonna be sept 8th 2013 in vegas and an evening doo when we get back at this place next to where i live, its cheap, looks lush is on the beach and can go bowling as well haha, if can afford it want fireworks off proper company on beach the ones who do your initials and stuff with love heart hehe. phew for finally making a decision and it being affordable, get your hats ordered girls :p.

Oky so i know vickie is up for a future meet and i am, who else? and where and when? cannit for life of me remember where you all from so state your location and a possible meet location and go from there. im in tyne and wear (north east) no one would wanna come here ha and recommend leeds, its great for shopping, plenty places to get summit to eatdrink and got a lovely market, anyone else xx

sorry cheryl, no didnt order the vitamins and mins, mark buys the multibionta ones so take them when i can stomach them, they huge and smell like yuck. im having plenty fluids, hoping for turn around tomorra- heres hoping, im useless when im poorly :p

i live in Hyde in Cheshire.
Soooo are we coming to vegas with out hats then? lol

lmao no you just need it for when you watch me wedding on net, il put the dvd of it up and youll feel like u was there hahahahaha. meant to say its just gonna be me and mark in vegas, i mean you are more than welcome to have a holiday at same time and be me witness on the day, il give ye 10p towards your flights :p xx

you are all invited to wedding doo, i mean yano if we meet before and you's are vaguely normal :p xx

normal? damnit. i wont be going then. lol
i can do a lot of things but normal is something i dont pull off very well. lol

normal? damnit. i wont be going then. lol
i can do a lot of things but normal is something i dont pull off very well. lol
okay okay normals a stretch, should have said no serial kilers and you pass haha.

just googled, so are you only 50mins from leeds? its like 2 and half hours on bus for me, il megabus it, its super cheap- goes to google xx

its between 6 quid and a tenner for me on bus to leeds woot xx

ive never been to leeds. btw the weddings plans sound awesome. im jealous ;)

simon has just told me to stop looking out the window and be patient. every sound i hear im flinging the blinds back and looking out saying ' wheres my delivery' lol

Back