Amy's Before, During and (soon to be) After Pics!!!!!

AmyKY

Mum of 1, expecting No:2
Right Dudes and Dudettes :):):)!!!!!

Time to brave the oul photos so ill just bite the bullet!
This frist pics are of me in late April 2011 at the beginning of my journey and second pics were taken today 23rd Feb 2013 after completing my first 5k run marathon
I am now currently 3st 9.5lbs lighter.... 4 sizes smaller and 100% fitter health wise!
8.5lbs off mt target....

PhotoGrid_1361625226700.jpg PhotoGrid_1361639495998.jpg
Feb 23rd 2013

Last edited:
Thanks girls :) been a long time coming. But better to be slow than fast! Slower to loose = slower to gain (hopefully) lol

You look amazing! I'm so inspired/jealous :D :D :D

Thanks guys :) I think once I get to target I'll get a proper photo shoot with my little man as a treat. Something to look forward to as I have very few pics with my son regrettably :(

Well done Amy - you look fabulous hun and what a great idea for a target treat to yourself - pics of you and your little one.

aw thanks Texty-F :) ive a way to go yet but i will get there, im sticking at 10st as my target but when i get to that i may drop that to 9.5 stone depending how i feel cause i have a naturally small bone structure and although a size 12 now i still have a good bit of fat (if that makes sense) even toning wont get rid of someof those ''problem'' areas lol

Lol I think we all have those problem areas - I can clearly see ive lost it from my arms. legs and hips but I dont think my tummy will ever be any flatter no matter how much exercise I do

augh i know.... ill never be the same again since after having my little one. My skin just hasnt caught up to the weight loss :(

My kids are grown up now lol and ive never been the same since having them. Not that id ever blame them for my weight gain :D cos i wouldnt be without them

Back