Amys lipotrim adventure!

flamecoral

I will be thin!!!!
Starting weight: 311lb
Goal weight: 140lb

Just weighed myself on my scales at home ready to start lipotrim this morning. Hubby took some naked before (ew :(!) pictures, and im ultra motivated after reading through the TFR forum :D

Off to make my first shake!

Last edited:
Welcome and good luck you can do it!! Let us know how your first shake goes!! Also naked pics?! Tee hee how saucy! :p x

Haha! :D I just had a vanilla shake... oh my life, I have gotta go buy decaff coffee now! It tasted like baby formula :(!!!! x

I like vanilla plain lol I like all four shake flavours!! Saving the coffee trick for when I get bored!! Looking forward to giving the flapjacks a go!!

I only like the vanilla with coffee as well :) Strawberry and choc are okay, but choc is my fave :) I like the peanut flapjacks (bit of an acquired taste lol), but gone off the coconut ones.

Good luck! :) xx

I wanted choc but they'd run out, getting more in for me for next week though. Im feeling so motivated! X

I like the peanut flapjacks too! Never thought I'd say that afer tasting my first one, but there you go, this diet does strange things to us all!

Welcome along coral,

I see you've set yourself an end weight which means that you'll be on this forum for a while too. Well done you! I've not set an end weight as I'm worried about getting demoralised about how long it will take. I'll be here till at least summer, and possibly more, so you'll find lots of support to keep you going!

Good luck

Thankyou Dusty :D yes I always want a goal in mind or I lose track of what I'm doing and start to waver :) how are you finding LT?

I"m actaully finding LT a lot easier than i did last time I did it (about 3 years ago).
I think its all about the mind set. Last time I felt sorry for myself whilst doing it and dwelled on all the things I couldn't have.

This time I'm seeing it as breaking an addiction, a bit like giving up smoking or drinking. I treat hunger pangs as withdrawal symptoms. So I remind myself that they will pass and I'll be stronger for not giving in. I was under masses of stress last week, and not once did I think about stuffing my face, other than to think that thats what I'd usually do! I actually feel empowered by not eating?

I like your mindset, I'm going to try and adopt that one! I'm not moping about what I can't have :) pleased about that!

The first day was a bit tough, got a bit 'foggy' and nauseous by about 630pm, mouth felt very weird.

On to my second day - woken up with epic headache despite having at least 3l of water yesterday, mouth tastes funny but I don't feel hungry and I'm not feeling like I'm in a brain fog anymore which is nice!

Just made my vanilla shake with hot water, not brilliant but much more bearable! Was a bit like ovaltine :)

Finding it hard tonight, my 2nd night. I cooked roast dinner for my family and really struggling but I know I need to push through !

Had chicken soup for dinner, was okay! Had to drink it quick as it gives me a weird aftertaste...

Last edited:
Woke up on my 3rd day feeling good! No headache, not hungry :) yay!

Weighed myself this morning and I'm down 7lb already :eek:!!!

Thought I'd upload some horrific 'before' photographs of me so you can all see what I'm working with.. eek :(!:cry:

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 403
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 847
Day 3:

Had vanilla + decaff coffee mixed for breakfast at 12ish, much nicer that way :)
Strawberry at about 4pm, quite like the strawberry but prefer it with a bit less water.
Chicken soup for dinner again, getting into the routine now!

I have nearly surpassed my 4l of water for the day, been soooo thirsty - I hope that's ok?!

Day 3:

Checked with ketostix, definitely in ketosis now yippeeee! At 1.5mmol despite the 4.5l of water :)

Keep at it hun, how much do you have to lose? I am day 4 so we can do it together of you like x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lots and lots! I've got at least 12stone to lose, how about you? Yeah I'd love to have a weight loss buddy :D x

Cool, sorry was prob abit forward of me lol... I have 7stone 13lb to lose to put me on to 10stone... So I also have a long way to go lol.... Zzzzzzz x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha I didn't think so! It's nice to have someone at nearly the same stage in the diet. How are you finding it so far? Ahhh I have soooo much weight to lose! I can't wait to see it gone forever though :D x

Back