Amys S&S Journey...

ames

Hi everyone been on S&S since the 10th April and going good so far! I had packs left from my last attempt so used them up and my new order came today, gutted the lemon bars were out of stock :-( got a few diff ones to try out this week.

May main goal is my holiday on 8th June... So ideally I wanna loose at least 1stone from today onwards, i weighed today and lost 8lbs in my first week so well chuffed with that :)

I also joined my local leisure centre with my friends to use the gym and classes, so went to spin today and although it killed, damn it felt good! Will being going to boxercise, kettle bell and gym up until the weekend then I'm working 2 night shifts so doubt I will go until Tuesday as I need to fit gym around 2 jobs, a child, and my OH's football

Today;

Chocolate shake
Mac and cheese
Chocolate Truffa bar
Chicken and mushrooms

Sorry wrong board! Can this be moved to diaries :)

Thank you Eclipse :)

Another good day, just got back from my second day of spin. Gave boxercise a miss after my friend telling me what it's about!

Porridge
Muesli bar (doubt I'd buy these again)
Chilli
Chicken and veg
Can of coke zero

Been to Kettlebell class today.... killer!! Really feel motivated this time think going to the gym really helps even if it is just 3 times a week. I probably wont go to the gym until Tuesday now as I work 12hr night shifts on Saturday and Sunday. So tomorrow after work an picking the little one up from nursery we can go for a walk down the lake to feed the ducks and go to the park instead of the gym :)

Today ive had

Porridge
Strawberry shake but i added too much water and was way to watery so that went down the sink and had a truffa bar instead.
Mac an cheese tonight with chicken and mushrooms
Coke zero x2

Oh and forgot to mention if I loose 4.5lbs or more this week I will finally be back in the 11s! :D

No gym today as no classes I like, plus I need a break lol. Body is aching today, so after work and picking the little one up from nursery we went to the lake and walked all the way around [half way probably carried my 2.5 yr old, lazy thing!] then to the park so that was my exercise :)

Exactly 5 weeks until holiday! Really hope I can loose at least 1stone 5lbs... that would get me 10st something if I loose good this week!

Porridge
Chilli
Praline bar
Chicken & mushrooms

Had work last night 12hr shift... so got home at 8ish, went to bed at half 8 and OH woke me at 5 to have something to eat and see LO. Must have needed that sleep! Back in work tonight for another shift, thank god its Bank holiday tomorrow so OH is home and I can sleep!

So had porridge around 5ish and some water then a coke zero to wake me up abit. Will take a bar and mac and cheese with me to have with my chicken and veg tonight. Hopefully tomorrow after I have caught up on sleep we can take LO for a nice walk somewhere to get some exercise as the leisure centre wont be open.

Excited for weigh in Tuesday!

Last night -

Strawberry shake
Spaghetti
Chicken with mushrooms and peppers

Didnt have a third pack as i had the shake at 12, went to bed after my night shift and didnt wake until 6.30 so had spaghetti and then cooked the chicken for me and OH at 9...

Weigh day today and I lost 3lbs and a quarter lol... would have liked more as 3/4s and im exactly 12 stone!So will hopefully see the 11s sometime this week.
Going to spin tonight so hopefully my gym classes will help me see the 11s :)

Just made an order before the truffa/praline bars go out of stock again. Just ordered them, mac and cheese and sweet porridge really do just love all of them. Chocolate shakes too but they are oos...

Going to spin again tonight :character00115:

I'm in the 11s :-D it may only be by half a pound but I'm there lol! Really needed to see that as I'm struggling today from boredom... Oh will be home soon so we are going to buy clothes for holidays. So 13.5lbs to go and I'll be at a weight I'm happy with for holiday, anymore is a bonus... But ideally wanna be 10st for my birthday in July so we shall see.

The choccie is now back in stock hun :)

Well done on hitting the 11s :)

You can deffo be in the 10 range for your bday :)

Yeah I had the email along with the lemon bars :-( ah well will have to make another order before pay day!

Didn't buy much or myself 2 new underwear sets and a top, oh bought loads mind so I'm doing internet shopping... Lethal!

Thanks Hun, hope so... Wanna enjoy myself on Hols but don't wanna undo my hard work at the same time

Weigh day Tuesday, really really hope I manage to hit 1stone loss! Need to loose 3lbs.

Going to a family meal on Wednesday, dreading it as meals out are always my down fall and hard to get back on the wagon but i really have to with only 3 weeks until holiday!! Will check online to see if they do a chicken salad

Ooo good luck for weigh in hunny :) you can do it!

Yeah stick to the safe stuff, holiday is in sight :) xx

Thanks hun :)x decided already I will be having a chicken and bacon salad best thing they have for me on the menu I really cant see me putting on eating that lol. Week before hols ill try on all my holiday clothes then upload pics to look back on when i come back and try and get down to 10st!

Well I weighed in at 11st 11.5lb! So I make that 3lbs and a quarter I think lol? So thats a stone gone! :) really happy with that, although I cant see me loosing 11.5lbs in 3 weeks, but aslong as I can get as close as possible to 11st I cant moan.

Will need to find them 1 stone awards now for my sig :) dropping the little one off to nursery then off to town to do some holiday shopping for myself! x

Well done hun :) it's lovely having that first stone gone forever!

Xx

IMG_0934.jpg

Thanks lovely! :) xx

Well went for the meal last night and had the chicken and bacon salad... was gorgeous! Everyone had dessert but I didnt cave in. Must admit today im struggling, must be cus it was quite a large salad? Not sure, I had a sneaky weigh in and am 11.10 now so I have lost 1.5 since Tuesday so thats not to bad going :)

Oh, and when I went clothes shopping I could have spent a fortune! Think all this I bought was £150... still need more though :eek:

Back