Amy's slim and save journey.....

blondie24

Day 7 Slim and Save order just recieved

Thought i would start my own little place to ramble on a daily basis, good time to start as i am feeling nibbly, bored and peckish.
Currently on day 7 of VLCD, been using up old cambridge plan sachets from last friday when i started, not been 100% sole source, however only limited things have passed my lips such as the odd piece of ham or chicken.

Billionth dieting attempt, no excuses, no plans to last 'X' amount of days on the diet, just taking each day as it comes and trying very hard, not as miserable as other times i've tried complete abstinance, i've kind of just accepted it and got on with it, however still very early days.

Start day : Fri 3rd August 2012
Start weight : 15st 10lbs
Height : 5ft 4.5"
Dress size 20? ish
Right upper arm 13.5"
Waist : 39"
Hips : 48"
Right thigh : 31"
Bust : 42"

aka beastlike :sigh:

Felt ill this morning, light headed, sickly and had tummy ache, my head felt all fuzzy and hazy like i had no concentration whatsoever! Official weigh in day in the morning, however im on nights tonight so might just weigh in, after iv slept.
Have used up remaining disgusting cambridge shakes, and my order arrived this morning from s&s, straight away i had the caramel vanilla shake. First thing i noticed is how thick the shake was, considering it was only made with water, and made up with about 300ml of cold water. I did feel quite sickly for some time after it, hopefully will get used to this and was just because of the thicker consistancy, i cant however, say i didnt like the shake, it was pleasant and sweet.

Feel a bit nervous going from 3 shakes to 3 + 100g chicken and 200g brocolli! Think im going to have that later today though as iv got a 24 hour window where im going to be awake constantly until i get home from work tomorrow morning at 8am so might need a bit of extra kick, definately dont have the extra energy as a side effect today :jelous:

Here's to another succesful day

Welcome hun

Well done so far, spacing things out is main thing that helps at the start.

Sure you will do ace Xx

Hi ladies thanks for taking to the time to say hi, hope you're doing ok, struggling today, seem peckish! Had a chocolate shake with about 350ml of water and it was really tasty!

Not gonna take my purse to work with me thats always a danger zone, the vending machine always manages to seduce me, and just in case they order a takeaway or anything! Once today is out of the way, il sleep a lot of tomorrow then on nights sat and sun too, so a bit chaotic over the next few days, will either massively help, or really hinder me.

hey amy welcome and good luck hun we can do it :) xx

Hi lovelies, hope you are all doing fab, when i get a few hours to myself i will have a nosey through at any diaries, thank you for you're support though its a big help! xx

Day 8
Weigh in : 9lbs lost wohoooooo!! After a night shift too, struggled to get all my packs in today with been up since 2pm after a sleep then gonna have a normal nights bed time tonight so had a bar when i woke up and just had 300g or so of chicken and a lettuce, cucumber and celery salad, i know its not strictly the plan but im back to 4 packs in the morning!
My meal was gorgeous though!
Will update more when have time xx

Day 9..!!! These past few days have gone fast, I struggle on days when I have nothing going on! Yesterdays meal was gorgeous, I dry fried chicken, a few mushrooms and soy sauce then added a tiny bit of curry powder I have, and then kept adding a bit of water when the pan looked dry!

I suppose i was a bit naughty putting some kraft light garlic and herb on there but it's 17cal per 15ml and low carb, I can't eat salad dry and I plan on having veg with future meals, either way I know that one pack and a meal isn't good but I was only up for 8 hours. The vanilla choc n almond bar was tasty though!

So it's 11.30am n iv just had my first shake of the day - strawberry, which was just as pleasant as all the other things iv tried so far. The only thing iv had so far that I can't see me reording is summer fruits, wasn't awful but didn't enjoy it as much.

Going swimming with my lil ladies and OH today then on nights 8pm - 8am again tonight and tomorrow. I was so surprised the other night when I worked I was worried I was going to feel ill but I felt a little wired if anything, wide awake and full of energy!

Oh and a little victory for last night, I cooked for my family...!! With ease! Tacos, wedges and sav rice! Wasn't even tempted to sneak a bite!

First goal I need to get to really is day 17 and onwards, that's how far I got last time I did Cambridge, but I did stomp and whinge that far!

It's looking like 3 inches off my waist, 2 from gigantic hips and an inch or so from everywhere else!

Only got a quick look while I was posting from my laptop last night but looks like a whole 1.5% came off my bmi!!

Goals for this week : get under 15st Mark and also the 210lb Mark!

Feeling good
xx

Definately in ketosis Hun, think I was by day 3, but even still in ketosis, in the past I'd still have caved in at times, think it's that I'm determined this time too, sick of been fat, moaning about it, not making any effort, and all the other stuff that comes with it xx

Day 10, different emotions today, all 4 ppl I'm working with are getting a mcdonalds....

Up until an hour ago I was going to partake... Now I'm not. One of them knew the other night I was dieting, do I really wanna be the fat girl who gives in that easily all my life?

Just say no, I like watching people eat, it makes me realise what I've been doing to myself. I watch them bite into their food, they don't chew, they get food around their mouth and then they guzzle their cokes... Of course all I want to do is rip their big macs out their hands and gobble them up but i dont, I just drink and drink my water have a bar and think that in a week I'll be slimmer and then one day, I'll walk into work and their mouths will drop at how wonderful slim we look...

Keep it up x

Just say no, I like watching people eat, it makes me realise what I've been doing to myself. I watch them bite into their food, they don't chew, they get food around their mouth and then they guzzle their cokes... Of course all I want to do is rip their big macs out their hands and gobble them up but i dont, I just drink and drink my water have a bar and think that in a week I'll be slimmer and then one day, I'll walk into work and their mouths will drop at how wonderful slim we look...

Keep it up x

lol thanks babe you're so right! they didnt get one in the end however it still didnt stop me thinking of all the things i was going to eat, i avoided, got home, went to sleep, just got up at 3pm and i have no appetite whatsoever! glad i didnt do it. i was watching the other girl who i was working with and when she was eating her dinner i did the same and was just watching her, thinking how dry her baguette must be and how much it would be hurting my mouth! and then also, maybe its quite cruel of me, but i was thinking how much she'd eaten and how much she'd eaten over the course of the day, shes around my size so it made me think a lot about how i look stuffing needless amounts of food in my mouth!!

how are you getting on with the diet
xx

Day 11

Been naughty so far, not had a single thing, its 4pm now, i've only been up for an hour and i just dont fancy anything at all, night shifts really knock me out of my routine! I'l be going to bed at a normal time too so i'm going to be honest and say i really dont think im going to fit in all of the packs that i should!

Just finished my first litre of water. Had a wobble last night and was nearly face first into all kinds of goodies from mcdonalds, but resisted, planned to raid the vending machine instead, resisted! So all in all i'd take that as quite a big achievement! Got tonight and tomorrow off before i go on to 3 days shifts then back on nights on sunday so at least theres a few days to get back on track with all my packs and tasty chicken meals!

I do need to reign myself back in though, i couldnt face plain water when i just got up so just added some no added sugar squash to my water, its helped it down but it wasnt necessary, same as when i've had a meal of chicken and veg i've not measured it, yesterday instead of sunday lunch i had just the meat and green veg, however it was pork...! I had gravy on this meal too although that wasnt my fault my mum in law put it on without thinking, so i couldnt exactly just say, 'well im not eating that now'

So as of tomorrow i will be getting back into my little routine of meal times and shake times, i like the structure and routine of it. Dont think it helps that when i do a night shift, i cant treat it the same as a day and just have my meals spread out, as i try and stay awake the day before my first one, so eat as normal on that day, luckily its just a few days a week if any.

Gonna go and have a shake now as im feeling hungry as the waters kicked start my system into working, will try and squeeze in as many as a can, a bar will help this i think.

Touch wood no more wobbles and only 3 full days left til the end of week 2

Back