An App for counting pro points, calories, carbs etc

flutter-by-us

Silver Member
Hi does anyone know of an app which would let me count pro points, calories, carbs etc in one place that way I can keep a check on everything?
I know myfitnesspal is great for nutritional info but you can't do the points and ww does the points but doesn't seem to track calories, carbs etc.

Is there such a thing available?
Thanks
Xx

There is one on Android called weight watcher diary its a pic of a heart with a cross in it. I use it now I cant use esource its just as good. I dont know if it is available on any other phones.

leighforty said:
There is one on Android called weight watcher diary its a pic of a heart with a cross in it. I use it now I cant use esource its just as good. I dont know if it is available on any other phones.

Hi thanks for that it looks great but before I spend money does it count your daily calories etc as well as the points do you know?

Thanks xx

flutter-by-us said:
Hi thanks for that it looks great but before I spend money does it count your daily calories etc as well as the points do you know?

Thanks xx

Dont think so......I use it, it's fab but haven't noticed a calorie counter in it. There's plenty of apps that count cals so u could just go between the 2?

I don't think there is... I use the official ww app for android and Sparkpeople to count my calories, they have an excellent free app for android :)

I personally count calories because I want to see whether I'm getting enough. I use propoints as a quick reference during the day (it's easier to count single and double figures on the go in your mind) and I use the calorie counting to ensure that I'm really having the right balance. I don't trust free stuff and the fact I can have as much fruit as I want is dangerous grounds for me, as I ADORE fruit, so I check to have peace of mind and know I'm having the right amount of calories, proteins, carbs, fat and fibre. Sometimes if you have too much fruit, you go over the carbohydrate intake that is right for you and even if it's just simple carb and doesn't really affect you too much, it's not good on a long term.

BUT that said, I have been doing WW since 2006 now, so it's 6 years I know how it works and more than 1 year with propoints, so I do know it off by heart and it doesn't confuse me. It could confuse you... and if it does, keep it simple and only do propoints :). You will have time to refine your strategy after you get a good grip on the program!

Oh I see! Thank you. I worry about the fruit too, as I only eat bananas and grapes, but I eat a lot of them! But I'll just stick with the points while I'm losing, and hopefully that's all I'll need till I get to target! :)

Back