an early morning sloppy kiss !!!

fillymum

synful soul
This morning I had the most fantastic, unexpected, sloppy kiss.

As I sat on the sofa with my morning options drink a big black fellah gave me a wonderful, loving kiss............o.k. so it was only Klaus one of my Great Danes but he is such a loving, affectionate chap it quite made my morning for me.

2008_02240008-1.jpg

This is my handsome boy. His brother is just as affectionate but was out in the garden at the time or I am sure I would have had a double kiss.

O.K., O.K. so I don't get out much lol !!!

Last edited:
Awwww bless. Hope you are well Sue & had a fab Xmas. Happy New Year to you & Paul. I'll send you more pics soon. Take Care XX

This morning I had the most fantastic, unexpected, sloppy kiss.

As I sat on the sofa with my morning options drink a big black fellah gave me a wonderful, loving kiss............o.k. so it was only Klaus one of my Great Danes but he is such a loving, affectionate chap it quite made my morning for me.

2008_02240008-1.jpg

This is my handsome boy. His brother is just as affectionate but was out in the garden at the time or I am sure I would have had a double kiss.

O.K., O.K. so I don't get out much lol !!!

He is absolutely adoreable! I used to have a great dane cross dog few years back. but always wanted a pure breed one. maybe when i have my own place lol for now im happy to be slobbered by my rhodesian ridgeback/rotti and lab/dalmation. :)

Your dog looks really sweet :)
I must admit I cringe when I see dogs licking their owners...even tongue-ing them hahahaha but I suppose it's a joy for the owner to have a demonstrative, loving pet.

Multiply it by 7 and you have my canine family and every one of them is affectionate and loving and gives kissess.

It is a good job you don't visit me you would be in a permanent state of cringe:D

They haven't killed me yet and I have managed to get to 68 years old.

What a good job we are all different what a boring old world it would be if we weren't.

hugs :D

Awwwww, he's lovely. My mum had a black great dane who died a few years ago. His trick was to loving lean on you until you sat down so he could jump on the sofa with you for a cuddle.

We had a beautiful samoyed called Ben who died nearly 2 years ago, I miss doggy kisses and cuddles. My cats are incredibly affectionate but somehow it isn't *quite* the same.

Hope you and the menagerie had a great christmas.

Back