1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

An Easter Challenge!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by allanah, 11 February 2014 Social URL.

1. allanah

allanah Well-Known Member

Easter Monday is the 21st April, ten weeks away.

So My challenge is to loose 50lbs by Easter Monday (My weigh in day) Thats 5 lbs a week for me to loose. Heres to hoping. May increase it as time goes on :)

Haha lets make it 51.5lbs MY TAGET WEIGHT!!

Anyone else want to join me?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. tigger22

tigger22 Well-Known Member

Hi allanah
    I will join you ,I would love to say 70 lbs but I think I need to be realistic lol, so I'm going to say 40 lb I know my limits ha
    Hope we get there

4. I will join you too, starting tomorrow !

5. allanah

I'm now on 48lbs :) lets make this happen!

6. tigger22

38.5 lb to meet my Easter challenge , 1.5 lb down this week , hope it's better next week or this will be an Xmas challenge lol. I think it's a combination of constipation and having the flu , I just feel rotten
    Good luck everyone
    Tigger

7. allanah

oh tigger hope you feel better soon x

8. tigger22

Thanks alanah
    At least if the weight loss was good I wouldn't feel to bad , but my chemist reckons it's due to been I'll the weight loss has slowed down

9. allanah

I've lost 4 1/2 lbs this week :) happy days! 43 1/2 lbs to go!

10. tigger22

Wow allanah
    How many weeks is this ,you go girl ha. Weighing in on Thursday watch this , thinking of changing my name to forever hopeful

11. allanah

Haha my 7th weigh in. :)

12. allanah

Think there are 8 weeks until Easter so going to be hopeful!

13. tigger22

I'm still struggling with the dreaded constipation . Got microlax from chemist today . Hope it works cause if not the 20lb I lost ,I will have gained on my Thursday weigh in lol

14. allanah

Owch I know this sounds bad but have you tried supositories? Only other step I can think of is an enema :/

15. jeskaxx

jeskaxx Member

I will join you... 28lb xxx

16. tigger22

Down 1 lb Chemist said its due to constipation and maybe go on refeed or maintenance for a week , not sure what to do ???
    Went to my gp and explained my situation , so he gave me codalax , I'm very bunged up and it's the diet so he said take 2 tonight and also eat today and start fresh tomorrow
    This feeling is terrible
    Tigger. Xx

17. allanah

I know tigger I had it and I felt like I was going through labor because of the pains :( when it's gone it will feel better x next week you may have lost a stone ;)

18. tigger22

I hope so that's what I said to my go lol.. Got tablets today so I'm hoping these will work lol. I'm starting fresh tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have good loss next Thursday . It gets so hard at times especially when the weight slows down , hope your doing well

19. allanah

hey tigger hows it all going?

20. tigger22

Lol there's not much going ha , today is 2nd day of tablets for constipation and not much happening only a gurgling belly , hopefully by next weigh in I'll have lift off .. Still doing tfr ..
    How are you getting on

21. allanah

Ok I'm doing 2 shakes and a meal for this week. Last day of it today though then I'm back on 100% :)