An emotional evening!!

roundrachel

Silver Member
I went to the trafford centre this evening to spend some of the money I've made on ebay from selling my 'fat clothes' and the only thing I bought was some sexy underwear.

Tried on loads of stuff and had a cry in the Selfridges changing rooms stood in a gorgeous size 10 satin floor length red dress. It was my OH who persuaded me to try it on. I'd never have picked it out. Plus it cost £580 so I was never going to buy it! I just stood and looked at myself in the mirror and really didn't recognise the person stood there.

I have my before pic in my purse and my OH made me take it out and look at it. He said so many amazing things to me. Including the fact that he's always loved me even when I was 23 stone.

Maybe I'll go back in the January sales and buy the dress. I looked like I should have been on the red carpet!

If you're at the early stages of LL you've got this to look forward to and my god it's worth it!!!

oh well done u on your fantastic weight loss ...i bet u looked like a princess xx

Ohhhh, this is so lovely to read!! Thank you for posting and letting us all share such a personal and special experience :D

Lacey..xxx:)

WOW!

I found reading your post I was there with you...could just see you in your red dress!

What a lovely OH you have there...seems to know all the right things to say...magic:cupid:

Congratulations and well done! Size 10 is fantastic!

Love Mini xxx

you must be so proud of yourself, OH must be proud of you aswel, he sounds so supportive.

well done

Oooh Rachel - I must be feeling emotional today - that bought tears to my eyes!

It must have been an amazing feeling - if not a bit strange I should imagine! You have done soooo well - well done girl :D

xx

What a brilliant experience. Congratulations. X

What a brilliant LL story. It must make you feel like all the hard work was so so worth it. Thanks so much for sharing!

awww brought a tear to my eye! can't wait for that day! thanks for sharing such a lovely story xx

Must have been both emotional and lovely at the same time. Well done to hubby for encouraging you to try it on. You really deserve to feel happy after your weightloss journey. I really hope you get that dress in the January sales.

Well done - thats 'the' moment that all of us are striving for. You're there - enjoy it.

Your OH sounds lovely, lucky girl!

This is what makes all the hard work so worth it. You have put in the hard work - now you are reaping the rewards. Well done and yes what a fantastic OH. Fingers crossed you end up with the sale dress in January! (keep a look out the way things are nowadays it may even be reduced sooner!)

I think the hard bit is keeping it off when I go into management. That and not spending a fortune on new clothes every time I go shopping!
Thanks for all your encouragement. This will be you sooner thatn you think if you're not there alerady xxx

Back