An error in the new magazine (Nov/Dec 2012)

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
Hi guys!

Our consultant just posted a comment on our facebook page to say she's received a message from head office. There has been a printing error in this months magazine - Tesco cup a soup with croutons is actually 5.5 Syns, not 0.5 Syns as printed!

Just wanted to give you all the heads up, just in case :)

I'm not a fan of things like that anyway but that's awful! There are so many people who will buy the mag from shops or go to group but not stay who will be thinking they're half a syn :O

I'm not a fan of things like that anyway but that's awful! There are so many people who will buy the mag from shops or go to group but not stay who will be thinking they're half a syn :O

My thoughts exactly! They're not my thing either, but for people who are really into convience foods they will be thinking these are perfect! I thought I'd better pass the message on to try and save as many people as possible from sabotage! Naughty SW..

Wow that's quite a difference!

Glad I don't like them. That's really high, loads more than I would have imagined. Naughty SW for that slip.

I picked up the mag in class last night, our consultant must have noticed as all mags where in a clear wrapper & had a printed sticker on front. What an error to make though!

Tinned pears free?????? Oh dear me, something going wrong I think somewhere. I made the spicy chicken in the Take Away booklet in the magazine the one before the latest one and oh boy was it salty. Is it possible there was a misprint on garlic salt on the ingredients?? Has anyone else made them and found the same. A couple of people in our group said the same thing, I just couldnt eat it it was sooooo salty and felt cheated as I had gone to a lot of trouble! :(

To be honest I think that's really bad, unexcusable. They bring a mag out every 2 months, they should check and double check everything before it goes to print. Someone needs a disaplinary!

I agree Rochelle, you'd think they should proof-read things first!! :)
Is the new mag in shops yet, or just meetings? I hadnt seen it yet by Thursday..!

Tinned pears free?????? Oh dear me, something going wrong I think somewhere. I made the spicy chicken in the Take Away booklet in the magazine the one before the latest one and oh boy was it salty. Is it possible there was a misprint on garlic salt on the ingredients?? Has anyone else made them and found the same. A couple of people in our group said the same thing, I just couldnt eat it it was sooooo salty and felt cheated as I had gone to a lot of trouble! :(

We've made that but don't think we added garlic salt, we just crushed some garlic in. That garlic salt is more salt then garlic so you have to be careful how much you use.

Yes realised that now! Never used garlic salt before and it will be sometime before I use it again. Good idea about just using garlic, cheers! :)

Thanks for that I did wonder when I read it! It's a big mistake though makes you wonder why they are recommending this particular one when the light options ones are much lower in syns.

Back