An update...

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Started my journey on 7th October with 7stone 8lbs to lose & 23 weeks in I've lost 3stone 9lbs so really close to half way there. I had never believed that it was all about eating less & exercising more but it really is. I will say my journey was started with orlistat prescribed by my GP but I no longer take it. It got my head where it needed to be & I still have supply in the house so if I started to slip & needed it I'd start taking again. So now I'm about to start the second & hardest part of my journey but I'm up for the challenge. Onwards & downwards x

Well done on your weight loss:happy096:

Best of good luck on the second half of your weight loss journey!

Well done on the loss so far, that is great! Keep us posted how you get on :) x

You're doing so well! I can't wait until I'm able to post a thread saying the same thing. Keep at it!

Am now at 5st 13lb loss & I'm so close to weighing 12 stone something I can smell it. Honestly everyone if I can do it you can. It's taken me 15 years to find the diet that worked for me & it really is about eating less in & burning more off....

well done...you have done great :)

Today is my anniversary &1 I weigh 12st 4.4lbs this morning which is a loss of 6 stone 9.1lbs which I just can't believe. Life has changed unbelievably, I'm healthier, slimmer (size 16 compared to last years 26) and most of all happier. I swear I'd never have believed you if you'd said I'd be where I am now. I've just over a stone to go til my goal & I can't wait to be there.

Minis really is the most amazingly supportive site & without it I'd have lost the plot long long ago x

Ps my profile piccie is the difference 10lbs & 10 weeks in the gym makes not a before & after!

GretaGrip said:
Well done - great achievement.

When you hit 11 stone are you stopping there or aiming lower?

No 11 stone is my target , am hoping I'll be a size 14 then which I'm more than happy with. I realised that as it keeps going off my face if I went any lower I'd start to look really old

Yes, I worry about that issue! I'm actually 5 foot 3 and a half and now weigh 9 stone 1. I have concerns about my face so shan't be aiming for much lower than aboot 9 stone. I have lost 6 stone 1lb since May 2011 so I understand just what an achievement this is for you. I tell everyone i can that calorie counting is the way to go!

Today was a BIG milestone for me, I hit 100lb loss & I am thrilled, 13 months it has taken but been worth every stomach rumble, craving & sore aching limb from exercises.... I have 11lbs to go to goal & can't wait to be there, this has just spurred me on even more!

Lexie2005 said:
Today was a BIG milestone for me, I hit 100lb loss & I am thrilled, 13 months it has taken but been worth every stomach rumble, craving & sore aching limb from exercises.... I have 11lbs to go to goal & can't wait to be there, this has just spurred me on even more!

Well done, Lexie, that's brilliant! :) xx

Are you going to add your badge? I joined the century club earlier this week. It was a great feeling, I sadly have a bit to go but its wonderful reading all of these sucess stories to keep us all motivated :)

xMariex said:
Are you going to add your badge? I joined the century club earlier this week. It was a great feeling, I sadly have a bit to go but its wonderful reading all of these sucess stories to keep us all motivated :)

I've told her to add the badge too, lol. :) xx

Back