An urgent cheese question! :D

Okay so I had earlier a jacket potato with cheese and beans.. But I couldn't measure the cheese as I ate out! It was a pretty decent handful and I believe just a mild to medium cheddar. Id assume more than my healthy option a would allow but could I safely assume that it was just about within two healthy option as and make today a green day? Could do with a quick response pretty please as I'm ordering food within the next half hour and need to know whether to keep green or not or to syn the cheese..
Oh yeah and it wasn't low fat cheese just normal. And I don't have my book on me so I don know what the allowed measurements of stuff are.. Or even what is entailed in a green day as I've only ever done extra easy >.<

Impossible to say for sure but likely a lot more than you think. A HEa of full fat cheese is very small. Even the reduced fat one only gives you a piece about the size of a small matchbox. A jacket potato with cheese and no butter is 21 syns at Wetherspoons so I might go with that as an estimate.

Back