And after the challenge of Friday comes Saturday!

jojo76

Today will be another test for me. Football!

We have season tickets and normally when we go to the game we have a couple of drinks before kick off and a pie, beer at half time, few after the game etc... It's all part of the day out. We don't get legless just enjoy ourselves.

So today I'll be driving to the game, and NO beer and NO pie :cry:

This will be tough - not just because I enjoy it, but being a Bolton Wanderers fan, trust me, you NEED beer just to get you through a game as we are soooooo bad this season!

Luckily it's an evening kick off which makes it easier for me than the normal 3pm one (it's less of a 'whole day out'). Unluckily we are playing Liverpool, we will get battered and I will want to drown my sorrows later!!

Still, I'm feeling so positive after yesterdays mini sulk. I'm sure it will be no problem. But in the interest of keeping me on track, I think everyone on here should cheer on Bolton today :D

same thing here.... not going to see my team since I know I will heave to go for a drink after .... :(
Will see them on telly with bottle of water :)

That's rubbish! I was out for dinner last night and had some plain chicken and felt like a total cheat and was raging at myself after! I actually threw some of it up! I need to stay strong even when I'm out! So I totally understand y ur staying home! X

I bet it was a real struggle not celebrating that result!
I'm the same as you, football is a day out with my mates and trying to resist temptation is very difficult. Taking the car was a good idea that's what I always do. Hope you managed to get through the day :)

I just felt like such a cheat tho! Only had 2 meal replacements yesterday to hopefully make up for it! I'm desperate to loose weight, I'm sick of feeling so fat!

I bet it was a real struggle not celebrating that result!
I'm the same as you, football is a day out with my mates and trying to resist temptation is very difficult. Taking the car was a good idea that's what I always do. Hope you managed to get through the day :)

It was a brilliant game :D

I stayed 100% and it never really bothered me. We even wet to the local after we got home and I was a good girl. I feel great knowing I can still enjoy my normal life on this diet. Food and drink does not make a good day/night out. We make it ourselves.

I was sooooooooo cold at the game though. The Reebok stadium is never the warmest of places but I felt it more than ever on this diet. The goals helped keep me warm though :D

I just felt like such a cheat tho! Only had 2 meal replacements yesterday to hopefully make up for it! I'm desperate to loose weight, I'm sick of feeling so fat!

Katie, you only had a bit of chicken, don't feel so bad about it. We will all have slips on a diet like this, but you have to just draw a line and start a new day. You mustn't start skipping packs, you need them all to keep you healthy.

The diet we are doing gets fast results compared to other diets, but it's not going to happen overnight. There is no instant fix, but trust me within a few weeks if you stick to the diet properly you will see results.

We all are sick of feeling fat, but we are not going to instantly go to our goal weight. But what you must think about is for every stone you lose you WILL feel better and better. I remember last time I lost weight on WW, I was still 2 stone off goal but I didn't feel like 'the fat girl' anymore. I felt pretty, happy and normal for a change.

Goal weights seem so far away, so just cut the amount up into little chunks and have lots of goals along the way.

I hope you are feeling better today. Maybe have a chat with your doctor about the diet. Mine was fab and she really helps me to stay on track and think of how I am going to make myself healthier. It's more than just losing the weight, it's assessing our whole relationship with food and hopefully changing that for the future.

Sorry if I have rambled on too much xxx

I'm giving myself 2 weeks to settle into the diet before I exercise (I'm 1 week in so far). I have a treadmill and will start off gentle by doing 20mins walking on a small incline 3 times a week and then gradually increasing that every week.

Good luck, we can all do it xx

Back