And finally, something snapped!!

MsMc85

Thankfully it wasn't the elastic of my size 20-22 Asda smart price knickers!!! You see, I don't spend money on nice underwear anymore - whats the point, it's not like i'm doing a sexy strip tease for my boyfriend every night!! That's a sight that frankly, nobody should be subjected to!! :eek:
So, here I am, on Monday 16th April 2012 at 6.15pm, having decided for the LAST time that I need to do something about the wobbling mass i have become!
I've always been big, in fact, i don't really remember a time when i've been anything other than "cuddly". Even at the age of 17, on holiday with my then boyfriend there are pictures of me in a bikini that horrify me!! It's something I have vowed NEVER to repeat!
I seem to be a compulsive overeater with a particular love for crisps... give me a bag of lightly salted doritos and they will be gone within about half an hour! Throw in onion and garlic dip and the eating time is halved! I am fortunate enough to have a lovely, lovely boyfriend who makes me very happy, despite this, there have been times over the last year when i have had to deal with various stresses - and of course, despite his love and support, I turned to foot to get me through those times!
Long and short of it is, i'm now my heaviest at just over 17 stone and something inside me has snapped. I am more determined, more motivated and more driven to do this, and do it PERMANENTLY than i have ever been in my life. So it's back on the SW Extra Easy Plan, Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, and a target of size 14-16!! There is no going back now, this is it!!!

No going back at all! Onwards and downwards!

I am on day 5 so not that far ahead of you - come and join us on the 3 day challenge thread (in the motivation and support section). Just focussing on getting the first three days right really helped me get that kick start.

Hi Emma,

Thanks, I think I might just join you over there!! I've been feeling super motivated over the last 2 days and I've enjoyed trying out a couple of recipes from the SW books too! My OH is being super supportive too and hasnt moaned once about the fact I've decided we're going to eat healthily now, haha! I'm finding it difficult to resist the urge to jump on the scales every 5 minutes though... I think I'm going to have to hide them!! Xx

Thanks Donna!

Today has been an ok day, I decided to swap my 2 weetabix breakfast for a muller light and banana and i've been regretting it all day! I've completed Day 3 of 30 day shred and EVERYTHING is burning, haha!!! Still enjoying the challenge though so let's hope it pays off!!

Back