And I will walk 500 miles ...

Pink_Princess

Dah dah duh dah ...

New challenge for me. 500 miles :)

6 down 494 to go ...

At end of my challenge i am booking a weekend away :)

Easy done!! I did just over 50 in the last 9 days!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!:D

Whoops! My challenge time is 90 days.

Im not counting regular walking from a to b only going to count walking/running/jogging i go out my way to do. I have a tredmill that was gathering dust so i want to get my moneys worth x

Pink_Princess said:
Whoops! My challenge time is 90 days.

Im not counting regular walking from a to b only going to count walking/running/jogging i go out my way to do. I have a tredmill that was gathering dust so i want to get my moneys worth x

And the weathers gonna be so nice in 3 months!..... So, any idea's where you want to go once you have reached your goal?

Rome, i have never been before x

How lovely..... Ive never been myself. What an excellent way to treat yourself and i bet you beat your target! :)

9 down 491 to go.

Done 3.1 this morning, need to fit in another 2 or 3 today x

I will update this weekly from now on

12 down 488 to go

What a great challenge x

32 down 468 to go :)

This has been the best addiction ever lol x

Hello !! I'm doing a walking challenge too !! You are off to a fantastic start. I'm doing pure walking too ( just proper workouts, not wearing a pedometer, all day ! ) I have a love hate relationship with my Treadmill, but I am finding it easier to workout 5 times per week, going to rev that up to 6 times during the Summer !!

Here's to super tight sexy looking legs, and a little bum !!! LOL !!!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Hello !! I'm doing a walking challenge too !! You are off to a fantastic start. I'm doing pure walking too ( just proper workouts, not wearing a pedometer, all day ! ) I have a love hate relationship with my Treadmill, but I am finding it easier to workout 5 times per week, going to rev that up to 6 times during the Summer !!

Here's to super tight sexy looking legs, and a little bum !!! LOL !!!

Diva x

Im loving it, the weight is melting off me x

80 down 420 to go

Had a day off as was shopping all day :)

Back