And Its Goodbye From Me

Just finished my last Flapjack after 77 days 11 weeks on TFR I started at 17st 11lbs and a tight size twenty as of last week I was 14st 5lbs not getting weighed till Wednesday and am now a tight size fourteen. I know I still have a weigh to go but I think I'm ready for a new challenge at WW. I would like to thank you all you are all inspirational in your own ways and everyone's ups and downs kept me sane over the past 11 weeks. I will pop back to see how you are all doing and wish everyone all the success in their weight loss journey no matter how long or short it may be. I couldn't have found a better diet or group of people to kick start my journey with. I'd better stop waffling now it's getting a bit like an Oscar acceptance speech xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well done on your weight lose, and good luck for the future on WW. I can't wait to get there myself,maybe another 12 weeks or so!!

Ah well done girl! I am so looking forward to giving my oscar speech ha ha. You are an inspiration to us, thanks xxx

Amazing!!! 77 days that's incredible! Good luck with your next journey.....you have done so well x

Congratulations on your weight loss hun, and all the best wishes for your future hun xxx

Thats fantastic hun!!!!!!!!! :wee: :party0011: :bunnydance: :woohoo:

big, huge well done!!! i wish you all the luck on your new journey!! let us know how you get on hun :)

xox

Well done and good luck x

Well done darl !!! wishing you all the very best @ WW... and keep us informed... pop back here from time to time and staybin touch? Are you starting a WW weight loss diary on here? L xx

Well done you on your fab loss and shrinking body!!

Drop by and keep us updated on the next part of your journey!!

Good luck.

Back