AND no b***dy tablets

poppy100

Silver Member
and i have a script and like everyone else there are no tablets. i have about 2 weeks worth. nurse has told me i have to take them 3 times a day as i did not lose any weight and i had admitted to not taking them three times as i was trying to stretch them. nurse hadnt heard any problems with the tablets. well every chemist had.

have been told by one chemist they are due in on 21st March

another one told me their manufacturers licence was under review.

well i am still focused on losing weight it was just helpful to have my crutch. :rolleyes:

I have a prescription too..but do have 78 alli tablets (30mg) and 45 teva left.. So I am ok for a few weeks after I return from my hols..x

I have 6 tablets left and I am really struggling :(

I have 1 box left.. Only taking 2 a day.. See how we go :)

i am searching around the house to see what tablets i have over. i know initially i kept forgetting to take them. i might be ok for a month - possibly. i know i have some at work. i have kept them all over the place to try to remember!

its hard to know what to say for those without any soon. i guess keep coming on hear for support.

I know this sounds horrible & selfish but I have about 6 weeks tablets, I daren't give them away though in case I need them. I am ok at the minute but nothing to say in a weeks time I won't need them again. I have told a couple of friends who are on them that if they run out I will let them have a weeks supply from me....

Lexie2005 said:
I know this sounds horrible & selfish but I have about 6 weeks tablets, I daren't give them away though in case I need them. I am ok at the minute but nothing to say in a weeks time I won't need them again. I have told a couple of friends who are on them that if they run out I will let them have a weeks supply from me....

It doesn't sound horrible hun.
For you just knowing they are in the house to be taken if you veer of track is enough to keep you on the straight and narrow x

they are your tablets so i dont think it is selfish. lets just hope it is all sorted out quicklyl

there your tablets hon. dont feel selfish. i think i have about 19 tablets left. when there gone there gone. nowt i can do about it . we just gonna have to carry on without them x

Dont dare feel guilty Lexie, thng is you know they are there if you need them, Poppy I really feel for you:( this is my second week with zero tablet, I managed to lose again this week so dont lose hope, I lost 3lbs this week purely by sticking to the 5% rule and going to ww to get weighed, I was crying a fortnight ago when i couldnt get any tablets and didnt think i could do it, but so far i have, fingers crossed it continues xxxx

Drea2904 said:
Dont dare feel guilty Lexie, thng is you know they are there if you need them, Poppy I really feel for you:( this is my second week with zero tablet, I managed to lose again this week so dont lose hope, I lost 3lbs this week purely by sticking to the 5% rule and going to ww to get weighed, I was crying a fortnight ago when i couldnt get any tablets and didnt think i could do it, but so far i have, fingers crossed it continues xxxx

That's amazing well done! X

Back