Attack and on the 6th day............

tubbyme11

ive lost 13lbs woooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D:D:D:D:D

im doing attack phase for 10 days as i have a lot to loose, im really enjoying dong this diet its so much easier than doing the Lipotrim shakes.

would it be really bad to carry on doing the attack phase for more than 10 days???

Thanks x

I wouldn't recommend it! That's the maximum for a reason, it's only supposed to be a quick blast and motivational!

yea i thought it might not be a good idea but the results are great so didnt no if i could push it :)

x

They will be, once you add in veg you might see a slight gain or stagnate (because you would have lost water weight & veg give you water weight :) ) you might be lucky and get away with it, I personally didn't gain or stagnate! But it will help any transit issues and you should see steady losses each week 1..2..3 maybe even 4lbs if you're really good ;)

awww thanks for your reply, i cant elieve how easy this is, should of tried this years ago x

Have filled out the questionnaire on the official website to find out how long you need to do attack for? I had a lot to lose and was only recommended to do attack for 6 days. It's designed to shock your body so should not be done for any longer than is really necessary. The real weight loss, i.e. fat not water, takes place in cruise.

Cruise is not a negative thing, your losses will likely continue to be great for a few weeks before slowing.

I didnt lose as much on my first week on cruise as attack but it was still a lot.

Back