and..so it begins

Pandora1618

My name is Anna and two years ago I was very successful on S&S. Move forward in time and a marriage break down later. The emotional eating has left me heavier than ever.
I am in a new relationship with a fabulous man who wants us to live a long and healthy life together.
He is extremely supportive of my decision to lose weight on this plan (something my ex never was).
I was only ever a viewer of this site last time but I now want to document my journey so if times get tough I can see (hopefully) how far I have come.
I expect there will be a number of January starters so here is to wishing you all good luck on your journey..

Hello Anna and nice to meet you. It so helps when your OH loves and motivTes you. I have started the cambridgeweightplan this morning sat drinking my first shake.

How much are you wanting to lose ?

You too Curvie,

I am going look at my loss in what are hopefully manageable chunks..
I'm going to aim for two stone to begin with but the reality is I need to lose about 6 stones.
I have a 'big' birthday in the middle of January and would like to have shed a good few lbs by then.
You are very motivating starting before the new year.

Yes decided to start before January knowing I could be half a stone lighter for when I return back to work next Tuesday.
plus I just want to start and finish asap...

Hi ladies it's good to know there's someone else here starting in January! I'll be here to motivate you

Hi Pandora, have you started yet?

Hi
I started today and so far it is going well.
Good luck.

Hi fitforafitforafb- I was going to start on Monday but I'm going to start tomorrow instead.

Slim1day - good luck, I'm glad it's going well.

I will be trying to post daily to help motivate me and everyone that is dropping by this thread.

Everyone keep up the good work.

Good for you Pandora, a day closer to keto

Day 1
I've had my four products and plenty of water today.

I have reduced my caffeine intake so the dreaded headache has begun.
Looking forward to getting to day 5 which will hopefully see me in ketosis and headache free.
I hope everyone has had a good day and doing well.

Day 2
I've had my four products and 3 litres of water today.

First day back at work after the Christmas break so feeling quite tired. An early night for me tonight.

As always I hope everyone has had a good day and doing well.

Well done Pandora, hope the headaches shift soon. Maybe you're low in salts.

Well done. was my first day back at work today as well, managed alright, even drank hot water instead of tea all day.

My first NSV....

I am historically a poor sleeper but last night I had a decent nights sleep. I hope there is more to come but I will take the one night as a reward for sticking to day 2.

Day 3
Four products and 3 litres of water today.

An early night for me last night and I slept really well.

Today has bought a 'funny tummy' when I was expecting the reverse .:(

Keep up the good work everyone.

Day 4
I think I'm going to start and post every other day or so now.

I think this will give me the balance of not boring anyone who may drop by this thread but keeping me accountable and motivated.

But, back to today four products and 3 litres of water today.

I'm hoping that ketosis will hit soon as I'm currently continuing to cook for my daughter albeit SW friendly so I would like the hunger pangs to disappear.

Well done to everyone who continues to do well but if you're struggling read through some of the truly inspirational threads on minimins. I find them super motivating.

Hi there,
Am also starting in January. This'll be my 3rd day. So far all okay. Am back into the routine of it. Had blinding headache, but no dragon breath, so will need at least another day or 2 to be in the zone!

Back