And so the football season is upon us

BigS

Real name Seán
I'll be out in the pub all day watching the mighty Everton while drinking soda water. The abuse I get will far outweigh any thoughts of hunger !!

Good luck BigS

I truly feel sorry for you. I have been invited out to a big dinner with drinks and friends tonight and turned them down. It'll be worth it when I fit into my dress for my brother's wedding in october:-(

ah sure you'll be grand, you will be going to the pub at the end of the season a new you and having a drink instead!! Season doesnt feel like it lasts that long so amazing to think of it like that!

hope you have a thick skin!! :D

I know how you feel!! lols I met up with a bunch of my mates in the pub and got nothing but sheer abuse for my water drinking.

Everyone else was on the pints of beer and there was me with my pint of water. I have to say though, to keep up with their beer drinking I did drink alot of water and didn't even notice it.

Roll on the beginning of the season!

We went to Old Trafford last November and watched Man U beat Everton 3-0. Great result. Then later on the season you beat us 3-1! All's fair in love and football eh??

Back