and the results are........................

Wabbitt

Laugh, love, live!
..........another 12lbs lost!!!! I'm ecstatic, I can't believe it I really can't and my CDC is over the moon too. That's 2 1/2 stone gone forever. Onwards girlies, this has really given me the boost I needed.:D

Wow Wabbit, brilliant loss! How long have you been on CD now? Can't wait to catch up with you- well done hun x

Oh wow that's brilliant. Well done you. At least your CDC is home now. But well done on going it alone for those weeks. Very proud xxx

Wow!! great job. how many weeks was the loss over? or was it only 1? Either way, fab!

well done wabbitt, thats a great loss! x x

fan-bloody-tastic. that is amazing!!! not just the loss but the dedication whilst your cdc was away.
well done you x

Well done Wabbit. Can't have been easy with your CDC being away, so that's a great achievement.x

That's excellent!!Well done for sticking to it forall the time she was away :)

Well done Wabbit-that's an excellent loss. Even more so for your CDC being away. Congrats!:)

Fantastic Wabbitt a big well done to you.

See how strong you stayed while your CDC was away? A pure and total inspiration.
xx

You are an inspiration! Well done on loosing while you were short of CDC support. :D:D:D:D

I'm under no illusions girls, I would not have got through the last three weeks without the great support of you wonderful people on here. xxx

Wow well done that's fab and to keep going for that long without being to your CDC is great. Good luck for this week.x

:D:D:D Congratulations!!!!! Well done you, what a fantastic achievement - you looked bloody fantastic today!!! Do me a favour though and get some new trousers that actually fit;) hehe

See you next week hun xxx

Back