And tomorrow I begin.................again!

stivesliz

Gold Member
Hi my name is Liz - serial weigher, big yo yo , angelic soemtimes but very very naughty recently. I have lost the plot big styleeee and I can no longer get away with it - my tummy is growing and the new clothes I bought to embrace last year's weight loss have suddenly shrunk in the wash cough cough.

And I know Christmas is coming and this goose is getting fat(ter) so off I trudge back to class again tomorrow.

Why oh why have I let myself slip??? GRRR

Only you can work it out Liz but we are here to help you as much as we can and wish you luck for tomorrow!
I went through a rough patch of months and touch wood I am back on it (have managed a week and a half so far!) similar to you all my new weight clothes were getting tighter and I don't want to buy bigger ones again! I went through a stage of wanting the bad foods more than wanting to stick to plan but hopefully have kicked my fat butt back to reality!
I found Jessikaslashes pics really motivating at just the right time I think is it worth you having a look at some pics?
Fingers crossed you can do it lovely xxx

Good luck being back on it! You know you can do it :)

Hi Liz, on same page as you started back again today after a month or so of on off plan, (...mostly off:eek:) and to think I used to be the PERFECT slimming worlder, used to be shocked at the idea of anyone ever wanting to go off plan lol! So back on plan today and have decided to quit group and do it on my own, just don't think group was having a great affect on me. So don't worry, you most certainly AREN'T alone!!! Good luck tomorrow! :)

Good Luck - stick to it this time! :)

Good for you for getting back on it! I'm a wagon faller too and have just got back on with an extra 3.5 stones of weight :cry:
Good luck x

Good luck, I jumped back on the wagon just over two weeks ago after far toooo long. I have paid the price but I have to say that after two weeks back on plan and just over half a stone off I feel great again. You can do it hun xx

Come on Liz, dust yourself down and start again. You can do this, and if all the good wishes to you were lbs lost you would soon achieve target. We are all here to help in any way we can. Just remember how good a loss feels, and look how far you have come! Sending big big hugs to you, and welcome back. Missed you! :)

Good luck with the restart Liz - you can do it!

Good luck Liz. I have been faffing a bit lately and I know it's partly because I'm not able to get on here as much cos things busy, house upside down etc etc etc I could find excuses ad infinitum but if I'm not on here I'm not paying attention to what I'm doing. Hope it goes ok today and it's the beginning of getting your head back on. ;-)

Good luck, we have all been there, you just took a wrong turn on the way to skinnyville :) xx

Good luck lovely x

I've messed about so much since March when I had some... upheaval, and like you I've got back on then fallen off again. I mean it though, i want to do it, I can do it - we both can x

Back