And yet another diet, but going to go for it with Slimming World

nat13

I thought I would start my own diary, in the hope that by writing down how i'm getting on, and if people read it then it will keep me on track, and help me to justify my bad days!

So I got married 5 weeks ago, went on honeymoon and put on 5 lbs, which i'm fine with! I started slimming world 6 weeks before i got married, and lost those 5 lbs, as my heart wasn't it, and i kept faffing around.

My weightloss/dieting history goes back about 10 years! I joined weightwatchers originally when i was 20-21 and weighed 11stone 6. I lost 21lbs which was my target and that was fine. Then had a bit of a nightmare with a relationship, and ended up putting on 4.5 stone! Went back to weight watchers and lost 2-2.5 stone, and then put it on again, and since then i have faffed about.

So i'm making 2012 my year. I bought a house at the start of the year with my OH, had my leap year birthday, got married and to finish it off want to be at goal by the end of the year.

I'm getting my head around SW slowly, but not sure i like my leader. I love the people at group, but don't find my leader that helpful, so thinking about trying different groups to see how i get on, but don't want to miss out on slimmer of the week, if i ever get that or slimmer of the moth! I can but hope!!

Congratulations on your wedding! It's a great time to start Slimming World. I'd definitely recommend trying different groups. I've had other consultants and never stuck it out, the one I have this time is great and told me she wouldn't LET me leave even if I wanted to!

Day 2!

Thank you for your response that really helps that you have been to other meetings to and are now happy with your consultant. I think its really important that you are happy with your leader as they are there to help!

So yesterday i worked an 18hours day and usually by the end of the day after a long one i would have reached for the chocolate and sweets anything with sugar in it but i didn't! I had one diet coke, and some salmon when i got home with a bit of bread, as i stuck to a red day yesterday, which i think helped enormously having protein and keeping me full.

I cycled to work, but obviously didn't cycle home, and dear husband bought me into work this morning, so hoping to cycle home tongiht. Lots of water and another red day for me. Just had 2 scan bran with quark and topped with smoked salmon, and i'll have the rest later with lunch!

Really want to lose a pound this week, as i had a bad start to the week as so fed up, but then thought i'm only sabotaging myself, and its me that i'm hurting, so managed to finally get a grip!!

Here's to another good positive day, although i am feeling rather jaded to say the least!!

Back