Andi's starting AGAIN diary!!

andilou

I've been doing SW for just over 3 years and for half of it have been up and down losing and gaining the same 7 lbs!!! So, I have now decided that this year WILL be the year that I lose the rest of the weight I want to!

I do green days as I don't really eat meat or fish. I'm also going to do more exercise, which I have actually discovered I enjoy when I go - which is sometimes after a 12 hour day at work!!!!

So far today I have had -

Breakfast - 35g Malted Wheaties (Shreddies!!)

Dinner - A concoction I made the other night in the slow cooker of passata, quorn chicken pieces, lentils, onion, garlic, smoked paprika, veggie stock cube, chick peas and beans, Wotsits Waffles (3.5 syns), a chomp (5.5 syns), a clementine and a Mullerlight.

For tea I'm about to cook Qourn BBQ fillets, 'roast' potatoes and parsnips, carrots, cauliflower and broccoli (and I'm gonna put 2 cheese slices on the cauli and broccoli - either synned or one of my remaining a or b).

Hopefully this time I can get my bum in order and stop messing about so much!!!!

Andi xx

Well today went well until tonight - but it could have been sooooo much worse than the couple of jam tarts and maids of honour I had at mum's!

Brekkie today was malted wheaties again (B), dinner was jacket potato, spaghetti and cheese (A), followed by Walkers Wotsits (3.5 syns) and a Magical Elves choccy bar (3.5) and a Mullerlight, and I had a little snack of grapes in the afternoon. Went to mum's for tea and it was chicken (B), brussels, carrots and leeks with a little bit of gravy and mashed potato.

At work tomorrow so I'm cooking some pasta and having it with mushrooms, cheese (A) and a tablespoon of red pesto (2.5 syns), French Fries (4 syns) and a Shape yogurt. I've alos got an apple in the fridge at work which I'll eat at some point tomorrow!!!! I haven't decided on tea yet - I'll have to see what I can throw together tomorrow as I really need to go food shopping!!!

Andi xx

I went to group last night and lost 0.5lb - I'd put on 4 lbs over xmas!! I haven't got any of my Xmas biscuits & chocolates left so no temptation in the way. I've also been food shopping and have got tinned beans (various kinds!!) which I usually stick in the slow cooker with passata and herbs - yum, my ingredients for tomato soup and frozen quorn stuff and veg so I'm sorted for a while.

I've had Hi Fi deluxe bar for brekkie (B), followed a bit later by a Shape 0% yogurt. Dinner was tomato soup (homemade and free and yummy!!), with croutons (4 syns), 40g reduced fat cheese (A), followed by crisps (3.5 syns), a Magical Elves chocolate bar (3.5 syns) and another yogurt. I haven't decided on tea yet though.... will see what I fancy later on!!!

Myself and my 2 'fat club' friends decided last night we should start taking it seriously and all get to target this year!! 1 of us has just over a stone to go, another has 2, and I've got around 2.5 (maybe more - will decide when I'm closer!) stone to go. We'll see what happens!!!

Andi xx

So today has been a good day so far!!!!

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (B), with sweetener and milk (from A)

Snack - Apple

Lunch - Tomato soup, egg sandwich (B + 1 syn for salad cream), baked stars crisps (5 syns), Strawberry mullerlight Greek style (0.5 syns)

Snack - Pink & White (2.5 syns)

Tea - now, this has changed from my original plan which was Quorn spag bol and pasta! It is now Quorn cattage pie - ish!!!!! Made with Quorn mince, passata, tinned tomatoes with garlic, frozen mixed veg, onion and mushroom, spag bol Oxo cube (cooked in slow cooker) topped with instant mash and cheese (A) - and some garlic & herb light philly stirred into mash (2 syns).

I also went to the gym today but didn't do as much as I intended as I kept getting a pain in my left boob when I breathed in deeply or moved in a certain way, but I still did about 45 minutes in there!!!

Andi xx

I really fancied something sweet last night so I had 3 mini meringues (3 syns) crushed up and mixed in strawberries and a coconut greek mullerlight (0.5) - it was yummy as well!!

So today has been another good one so far!! I have spent the day watching CITV's old skool weekend!

Breakfast - 35g porridge oats (made with water and a bit of milk) and a treat of 2 tsps sugar for 2 syns!!!

Dinner - baby pearl potatoes, beetroot, spring onions, 2 Quorn sausages (2 syns), 2 tbsps light salad cream (2 syns) all mixed together, followed by baked stars crisps (5 syns).

Snack - Hi Fi peanut heaven bar (B)

Tea - I'm having pasta, mushrooms with balsamic vinegar over them whilst frying, and 40g reduced fat cheese (A).

So far, so good!!!

Andi xx

Oops forgot to fill this in over the past few days!!! Anyway, they must have been good as I managed to lose 4 lbs tonight - won Slimmer of the Week and a huge bag of fruit!!! Woo hoo!!

I've also got a personal training session in the morning - half an hour of hard work!!! Ha ha. And I'm paying for it!

Something has obviously clicked for the moment and I'm hoping I can keep it up for the next week. 3lbs away from 3.5 stone - an award I'ver not managed to get yet depite being so close a couple of times!!!

Andi xx

Back