Android app

sadly I discovered my newish Tocco Lite doesn't let you download any apps or android apps etc[being stupid i get muddled with all these things ] ...and is not a 'smart phone'...so will have to wait for another 10 months until i am eligible for an upgrade to get either a smart phone of i phone [depending on what i am eligible for and cost etc]

it would be great to be able to use minimins on mobile phone

:D Google Android is a phone operating system along the lines of iPhon IOS but is licenced out to phone manufacturers, so you get Android phones from Sony Ericsson, Samsung etc.

Like iPhone you can download loads of apps. I've just found a dedicated minimins app so it means I can post to minimins quickly on my phone while away from my laptop, rather than use a slow phone web browser ;)

Wonder if there is an iPhone app too?

Stupid said:
sadly I discovered my newish Tocco Lite doesn't let you download any apps or android apps etc[being stupid i get muddled with all these things ] ...and is not a 'smart phone'...so will have to wait for another 10 months until i am eligible for an upgrade to get either a smart phone of i phone [depending on what i am eligible for and cost etc]

it would be great to be able to use minimins on mobile phone

Yeah its cool, you can't do stuff like edit your signature and stuff, and it isn't as graphical as a web browser coz it is optimised for slower mobile connections I guess, but for quick replys while out and about it seems fine

Back