angry and disappointed

I'm so angry with myself I got to day 11 and I was 100% then my sister decided she wasn't doing lipotrim anymore (we live together) and ever since then I've fallen off the wagon! As of tomorrow I'm going to try and jump straight back on and have another serious go! I'm so mad at myself for being silly and I regret it so much! :(

Oh no Alex! Sorry to hear. You do this for yourself luv and get back to it tomorrow x x x

Don't beat yourself up about it hun! You've slipped up BUT you've acknowledged it and now you just need to get yourself right back on it! You've took the first step to doing that by coming on and posting what you did! Turn your anger at yourself into determination to show yourself, and your sister, that you can do it! :)

Teapot is right you have to do this diet for yourself and not because others are. Get back on it tomorrow I'm sure your sister will be jealous of your results when she sees how well your doing. X x x

You're welcome! Hope you're ok today x x x :)

that sounds like something i would do! i lost 21lb since january easily because my partner did the same diet as me,only now im ready to do this alone! so i chose lipotrim for myself, you will get back on it in your own time,today/tomorrow please god but when you do you wont regret it hun. ;) xx

Back