Animal Person. Doing it for the dogs

MonsterAndDingo

Hey you all.

I'm from Va, good ole VA and am a college student and animal lover. I've always been big boned though back than it use to be described simply as having "big" bones. Haha! now i know it was just a really poor diet. Right now I weight about 230. Which is ALOT for me. I hate hurting constantly. I also dislike having no motivation.

Right now, My form of dieting is simply watching what I eat. I stopped drinking soda, or tea at work and now drink iced (lightly sweetened) tea at home and water. I try to eat untill I'm full and have been cooking my meals.

Like..One day I had three lightly sugered vanilla crepes with strawberrys smooshed as jam. For lunch. A peice of broiled salmon, sauted mushrooms and spinach. And for dinner, This is always the worst part of my meal. I work constantly and Being around pizza all day is just...terrible. I can't not have a peice. I could be full and walk in..instantly wanting something. So on the days I work, I eat lunch light, and than only do maybe 1-2 peices of light sauce, light cheese, pizza, or 8 wings, or Bread sticks. Its not the best...but I cant fight the cravings. It only makes me break sooner.

I haven't weighed myself to see if this is working. But I am starting to recognize the feeling of hunger.

As for activity? Does anyone else have a weird body that when it goes...it GOES...but anytime else, is just lazy? I went on a 16 mile two day back packing trip...no problem. I love going back packing and I found it surprising how I started out in the back..but by the second day, was leading the pack. I also can work all day on personal projects, like putting floors in on the boat, or building a shed. I guess its because of the motivation!

But anyway. I'm pretty active. I go on hikes, though not so much now that its a 1000 degrees and am working 6 days a week. I work as a pizza delivery driver so lots of in and out of the car, walking through lawns, up stairs, etc to deliver pizzas. We also have to clean the store ( which is unfair. -.- ). On my time off though, i tend to say "go away" and just want to watch tv, play games. Someone invites me to a pool party? I'm all in!..Go for a hike? Heck yeah! i'll bring a dog. But I'm not going to walk my butt down the street over and over on my only day that I DON'T have to do anything.

Back