Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anja's Up & Down Diary

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by bakerfa, 4 June 2007 Social URL.

1. bakerfa

bakerfa Silver Member

Diet:
    LL then CD then WLR!
    2 weeks of faffing about now over.

Tomorrow's weight will be my starting point.
    Weekly:
    Mo UD + aqua, Tu DD, We UD + salsa, Th DD, Fr UD, Sa UD & Su DD.

UDs 1500 cals, DDs 500 cals.

I will post all food on here to try & stop me eating rubbish, hopefully if I would be embarrassed to put it on here then I won't eat it. I will also put up front & side pics of me in my bikini.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Nice one Anja :D

4. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    hey Anja,
    from a fellow JUDDDer,nice to see you starting your own thread.
    i've been doing it since Friday & finding it really suits me. I couldn't get my head back into SSing following my hols, but i can do 1 day cos i know i will be able to eat the next.
    xx:)

5. bakerfa

bakerfa Silver Member

Diet:
    LL then CD then WLR!
    Hi Cheryl & DQ,

Thanks! I can do the one day too, the problem I'm having is staying calm on the day I'm allowed to eat! I'm going overboard & I really need to tone it down.

Am going to go & plan tomorrow's down day cals, fruit & a leafy green salad I think. Plenty but really low cals...

6. bakerfa

bakerfa Silver Member

Diet:
    LL then CD then WLR!
    New start weight 12,1 again! Measurements less than a fortnight ago though! B: 39.5, W: 30.5, H: 40.5, Bu: 43.5, LT: 24.5, RC: 15.5, LA: 9.25, RUA: 13.25, LW: 6.25 & N: 12.75.

7. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Glad you have started this Anja, I am sure it will make you more focussed. Good luck!

Love

8. bakerfa

bakerfa Silver Member

Diet:
    LL then CD then WLR!
    Thanks Barb!

Today is completely planned on WLR & everything has been weighed & measured.

Down Day: 555 cals, 8.2 portions fruit & veg.

Milk for coffee
    Breakfast - melon
    Lunch - salad with low fat french dressing & quorn ham, fruit pot (apricots, strawberries, grapes)
    Dinner - quorn cottage pie 300g size
    Supper - 1 Asda fondant fancy

I think I need to do this with food. 2 Slimfast doesn't say full the way 3 meals does!

9. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    I agree, eating is good. You chew, you feel normal and a bit of salad goes a long way!

10. bakerfa

bakerfa Silver Member

Diet:
    LL then CD then WLR!
    Today is completely planned on WLR & everything has been weighed & measured.

However I have trouble sticking to a plan!

Down Day: 760 cals, 8.2 portions fruit & veg.

Milk for coffee
    Breakfast - melon
    Lunch - salad with low fat french dressing & quorn ham, fruit pot (apricots, strawberries, grapes)
    Oops: 2 fruit scones with butter & jam.

Going to bed early as damage limitation!

11. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Know what you mean about early nights helping with the control thing - sometimes going to bed is the only thing that saved me when I was ssing!!!

12. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    760 cals is still good though, when you compare it to a 'normal' day. Sure you are getting in the swing now!
    Don't forget to give skinny cow ice cream a go and also mini milk ice lollies.

Love

13. bakerfa

bakerfa Silver Member

Diet:
    LL then CD then WLR!
    Thanks!

I don't know what's wrong with me! I went to 3 different supermarkets yesterday trying to find the 300g cottage pie & then got grumpy when they only had the 500g packs. Then fancied A scone but they only had 6 packs so of course I bought a pack & ate 2 and THEN checked the back of the pack to find they were 190 cals each. Yikes!

During my hiding away from food I cleared & tidied the freezer only to find that I already had a buried cottage pie after all that so I will have that tomorrow's DD and not go to anymore supermarkets.

I am supposed to go to salsa tonight for the first time in about a year but I am going to postpone it for 2 weeks as I feel mean to our dog. My parents are away & she's home alone all day at the mo & I was out Monday night & am supposed to be out tomorrow night. I think I'll just take her for a long walk & have a cuddle with her instead. In 2 weeks my dad will be back & i'll feel better about leaving her. (Thank God she fits through the catflap or it'd be a nightmare!)

12,0 this morning. Yet again have my day planned and since I'm not going to the supermarket it should be okay. I was definitely overeating on UDs before. Trying to plan my UD for around 1500 cals & I find I keep having to give stuff up as it would put me over. I must have been having 3 or 4,000 cals every other day the last couple of weeks. Ooops!

14. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hope you have a good day today Anja. Remember everyday is a fresh start!:)

Dizzy x

15. bakerfa

bakerfa Silver Member

Diet:
    LL then CD then WLR!
    Thank you!

Yes - showed 1lb loss this morning so happy anyway & it's an up day & I have nice food planned.

Sorry no steps recently but my pedometer's broken. It only records about 1 step in 20, at first I thought I was being lazy when I got home yesterday it was only on 900 but then I walked up & around the room tesing it & it only added 1 step! Going to take it back today as I only bought it a fortnight ago!

16. chelle_powell

chelle_powell We ride, we ride....

Hey Anja

Congrats on the loss already. It's a tricky one this juddding, but I think when u get into the swing of things, it comes second nature (I live in hope for that to happen for me, but all the others are doing nicely on it!).

Have a great day!

Much love, chelle xx

17. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Hi Anja, you sound like you are enjoying Juddding a bit more. It really is becoming second nature now for me. i can imagine doing on hoilday even!!!!! You take that pedometer back - good on you. We accept too much stuff these days that isn't up to standard! Crumbs, I sound like my MUM!!!!!

18. bakerfa

bakerfa Silver Member

Diet:
    LL then CD then WLR!
    Wednesday UD - 1600 cals, 5 fruit & veg.

peach & apricot special k with banana, meat-free cannelloni, 2 apricots, grapes & strawberries, vegetable lasagne & a 150ml pot of cherry garcia ben & jerry's.

Exchanged pedometer at lunch & 7,358 steps since then.

19. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    sounds like you've had a good day then, no binging, just nice food choices.
    really hope this works for you.
    you know i keep meaning to get one of those pedometers - might shock me into realising just how lasy i am :(
    xx:)

20. bakerfa

bakerfa Silver Member

Diet:
    LL then CD then WLR!
    Thanks Cheryl, Argos has a reasonable pedometer for £2.97, a bargain really. Mine only broke this quickly as I kept dropping it, but we won't go there! I had one the same before that lasted months until I lost it... I think it's at our Spanish house.

I can't believe I can eat Ben & Jerry's & still lose weight. Down another lb this morning to 11,13 after an up day. Woohoo!

21. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Thats brilliant Anja, this juddding is easy once you get into it. I have stayed the same after an UD yesterday so I am very pleased. DD today and i feel perfectly happy about it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.