Annie trying to lose that last two stone...

anniegolightly

Silver Member
Hi Everyone, I've left meal replacement diets to become an extra easy slimming world dieter! knowing this will be more a way of life after my target weight than meal replacement.

I started my journey April 19th 2011 and since then have gone from 17st 7lbs down to 11st 7lbs but I am currently 12st 12lbs according to Leslie my SW lady and I am finding renewed enthusiasm in reavching my target with this new chapter in my weight loss adventure!

So here I go... I've done SW many times before but this time the extra easy option seems too good to be beleived! Meat and potatoes on the same plate!?! But here goes... first meeting was Tuesday and I have studied my new books and the website for the last couple of evenings and now I'm going to start in the recipe section on here! Sausage and been casserole for tea tonight thanks to Minimins!!

I'll post my weigh ins and info as I go....

Well it's Saturday and all is well. Just had stir fry noodles n chicken for tea. Easy does it!

Can't seem to find out if Schwartz curry powder is free- its only combined spices- no sugar or fat but the website doesn't want to co-operate!

Made up two large cous cous salads with plain cous cous and salad vegetables. Very tasty and syn free! Ready for munching on tomorrow. Hot a second helping of stir fry too :)

I think the secret here is to plan ahead as being hungry on this diet means cooking from scratch and takes at least 1/2 hour- OH came home from work really hungry and didn't want to wait- but I had nothing he could 'snack' on but ham! Not impressed!

Oh yeah casserole was nice- had it for tea and lunch x 2 all from One casserole!

Made cous cous again. Made curry and rice (boxed up for tea tomorrow) and just had syn free chips and steak for tea! Can't see how I can lose weight mind you but I'll adjust after weigh in on Tuesday if nothing's happening.

Just found out my sister in law is getting married next march so lucky I started this now! Last family wedding I was a size 22 and looked huge in the photos- this time around I should blend in!!

Just reading through some diaries on here... Come across the SW quiche being mentioned... Will need to research that one!!

Back