Annie's celebrityslim journey - end of week one

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by shrinkingannie, 29 July 2008 Social URL.

1. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Hello :wavey:
    Well I am starting Celebrity slim tomorrow - I have lost a bit of weight already on WW & SW but am stuck now and feel I need a little bit more structure so here goes - I am really hoping this is it for me - third time lucky.
    I will let you know how I go tomorrow. I am very excited - lets hope that continues!

Last edited: 6 August 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Oooh excellent you can be our guinea pig - good luck! :D

4. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    what is celebrity slim? never heard of it.:confused:

5. shrinkingannie

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Celebrity slim is a bit like slim fast - you can buy it in chemist's in Ireland - I don't think it is out in the UK yet. You basically have a shake or soup or bar for breakfast another one for lunch and a balanced meal - and three snacks from an allowed list.

Today is day one - I had a banana shake for breakfast, it was really nice - I have a problem now though - I have to go to a funeral including the meal after - not an ideal day to start, but I am planning to stick to it anyway! The balanced meal has to be low carb - so ill have some meat/fish and veg but no potatoes or dessert - that is the plan anyway:eat:

6. shrinkingannie

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Well now I am into day 2. Coped really well yesterday - I had lamb with veg and I didnt eat the potato on my plate - i did have a little scoop of ice cream - but could have been much worse, I also had a glass of wine but that is allowed:) So challenge for today is I have lunch guests - I am just going to feed them and say I have just had breakfast and ill get something later.

Well overall I have to say so far so good. The shakes are ok - not delightful but that does not bother me too much, I am not having the snacks in between this week - just two shakes and one meal for a bit of a kickstart. If I can get through the weekend I will be laughing - always my biggest challenge.

7. shrinkingannie

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Day 3 now, I like this diet it suits me - it is strict all day but you can have a nice dinner. Yesterday I had - carrot salad and brown rice (not strictly allowed - but I am not going to worry about that)

Today - shake for breakfast one for lunch and out for dinner tonight - I am planning to have some nice fish and salad or veg. And I have done 30 mins on my cross trainer so far.

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Sounds like your really enjoying it hun, well done when is your 1st weigh in?

9. shrinkingannie

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    I am becky, first weigh in is on Wednesday morning. Just have to continue for the rest of the weekend - feel determined though!!

10. shrinkingannie

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    well it is Sunday evening - today I have had shake in the morning and bar at lunch veg soup for dinner and 3 brazil nuts and 3 walnuts. I hope to be very enthusiastic tomorrow morning because I am not tonight :(

11. shrinkingannie

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Monday has arrived thankfully - weigh in on wednesday really hoping to lose 5 lbs this week. I have done 30 mins on my cross trainer today and I will take Darragh out for a walk later. I am going to stick more rigidly to the diet too - I was sticking to the plan just not exactly to the allowable foods for dinner in the evening. I am going out for luch today so more will power needed today!!

12. shrinkingannie

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Well end of week one!

I managed to lose 5 lbs this week - its funny typing that it looks great but I am a tiny bit disapointed - think I expected a bit more for my first week but I am still determined and entusiastic - bring on week two:)
    just noticed i am no longer obese so that is good

13. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Well done Shrinkingannie on your loss, thats great.
    Im looking into celeb slim myself at the moment, did lipotrim for 4 wks there a while ago and lost a good bit of weight, would love to go back on it but not sure if I can to the total food replacement programme again. How are you finding celeb slim, does your body go into ketosis, Im a little confused cos Ive heard you can drink wine on it?? Do you happen to know how many calories are in each cs serving?

14. shrinkingannie

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Hello, sorry for abondoning this post - I was away for a few days last week - while I was away I read Merissa peers book and now I have decided to follow her advice - for ever. I could relate to so much that she said and to be honest it is weird now that I feel I have changed my eating forever I dont feel the need to weigh myself - which is a first for me:p but I will start a blog somewhere on the site when I get a few mins.

15. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    Did anyone stick with celebrity Slim? I tried it for a few days -its alright stuff but Cs or CD or Lt or anything around Final exam time -not for me folks!! Fallen back to good ole LT but am really interested to know of someone who has done well on CS.

16. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    sorry -5lbs in a week is pretty good going.

17. shrinkingannie

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Thats ok I know you meant has anyone stuck to it and done well - not that I know of on here

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.