Annoyed at me!!

Sarah2439

I started Exante TS on Wednesday, I've lost 6lbs since then, and I was going great guns until this afternoon when I folded and ate :(

I started to go lighted headed and dizzy on the way home from work, so much so I had to stop and sit down for a few minutes. In hind sight its probably due to the heat more than anything but I put it down to my diet. I tried to be mindful of what I ate and had steak, an egg and two weight watchers sausages all cooked on a griddle pan with low cal. spray, I've also had 3 litres of water today. Then, stupidly, I ate 10 haribo teddy bears and 5 fired egg sweets, don't ask me why because I don't know myself. I've checked all my calories on fitness pal and what I ate along with the bar and half a soup I had during the morning, totalled under 1000 calories.

I don't want to dwell on it too much as it'll put me in a negative mind set, but I'm really annoyed with myself!!

Has anyone else done similar and how did it effect your weight loss??

I did LT earlier in the year and lost 17lbs (I didn't get to target) but I've put most of that back on over the past two month because I've stopped smoking. I just want to get to my target weight and its so hard!!

Try not to beat yourself up about it, these things happen. Just learn from it and move on! I hope it doesn't effect your loss this week :)

Like Smidge says! Get back on it. We've all been there and beating yourself up achieves nowt but dis-heartens you :hug99:

Oh and a massive well done on giving up smoking. This is your year of reaching your goals. The very best of luck.

PS get a diary started, more people will pop by and you'll get lots of support xx

Hi Sarah2439, I also started last week on TS but like you I was going light-headed, I thought it might be the hunger. So I've started to follow WS, which I feel I'm losing control. I need to focus and start again on TS. But worried when I'm going light headed?!

Back