ANNOYED !!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by gonnagetskinny20, 8 August 2010 Social URL.

1. gonnagetskinny20

gonnagetskinny20 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, Gonna have to go to meetings because everytime i weight myself im a stone heavier or lighter or half or whatever and i dont actually know how much i weigh i think i had wildly under estimated my weight so i will change it to the highest that i have weighed at today just so i wont be dissapointed at meeting :(
    the annoying thing is i wont know how much ive lost this week :( arrr soo annoyed.

Anywayz guys ill keep you posted. my first meeting is 9.45 am tuesday morning xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

Have you got scales?x

4. cinderzxx

cinderzxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Buying some ww scales cheaper than paying membership! I saw some in sainsburys the other day they were £20... I cant afford to do ww monthly pass, and gym membership (that i WILL get my money out of... i WILL... just have to get back into it lol)...

why not buy some of them and at least you know that theyll be accurate coz theyll be the same thing you use each week... or go to boots or somewhere (altho im always slightly warey of scales that get a lot of use... does it affect their accuracy?) xx

5. cinderzxx

cinderzxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Like GP scales... they are always nasty!!! xx

6. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

Huh any scales are nasty.. :sigh:I brought my cute little dog to the vet for her op :doggy:and she wriggled so much but when the vet asked did I want to stand on the scales with her :argh:then hand her to someone and thae would deduct the difference!!!!!!!! I mean seriously girls in front of a dishy slim vet (when in my head Im this slim 20 something size 12 who he surely must fancy):candledinner: Talk about reality check! I glared my dog into standing still and went away red cheeked and determined:mad:

vanda likes this.
  7. gonnagetskinny20

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    haha that made me laugh :) I do have scales but they weigh me lighter than any others by a stone :S x

8. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Loved the post Irish had a right chuckle I did

9. cinderzxx

cinderzxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Oh wow..... they weigh you lighter by a stone... (hehe... i like the sound of those scales!)...

maybe just get a new set? xx

10. malibu

malibu Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Ive found my scales weigh me different depending on the surface they are on...I weight 9.13lbs on laminate flooring however on my carpet im 7.8lbs, lol

11. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    I want those scales!!!! haha :D i had that problem, but soon found a place that gave me a correct reading every time, meeting will be best for you though hun, good luck for tomorrow!! :)

12. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If youre going to classes dont even consider buying your own scales. No matter what your starting weight the main thing is the amount you lose should be the same on them both

hope class goes well xx

13. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Have one of those scales (not digital) and they always weigh me heavier. I prefer to weigh on the wii fit at the same time of the week. I do it on the laminate floor - roll on Friday.

14. gonnagetskinny20

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, Went to class and it wasnt on !!!! GRRRRRR so went to boots to weigh on those scales and i weigh a wopping 17st :( but i dread to think what i was last week :S so im just gonna go there on a tuesday morning every week :) I will get healthy and happy xx

15. rugbykirsty87

rugbykirsty87 Never Give Up

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(29.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers & Happiness
    hun, personally if you decide not to go class, go and get some of your own scales. I don't trust boots scales, they always weigh heavier. Id still go and get some more scales. xx

16. gonnagetskinny20

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i do have some but they weigh me ridiculously light :S xx

17. rugbykirsty87

rugbykirsty87 Never Give Up

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(29.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers & Happiness
    id invest in some new ones then. I wouldn't go to boots, as so many people use the boots scales they probebly arn't calibered anymore.
    plus with the scales being near the slimming stuff they probebly make them heavier so u panic and want to find the cloest things to help you lose wieght.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.