Another battle won :D (rambling again)

Kath

Water water everywhere
Well last night was a toughie. Hubby off out to see Ozzy in concert - how jealous was I! Cooked him up a lovely roast lamb dinner before he went followed by scrummy afters.

Spent the night in on my own battling with myself, you know the usual 'go on, just a bit of cottage cheese...oooh and maybe just a tiny bit of bread...maybe some malt loaf' 'no no no, I don't want it I don't want it'

I survived that, no food needed - spaced my packs and ate them slowly, got on with some of my cd paperwork instead to take my mind off it.

Husband came in with friend very drunk, I cooked up several rounds of super thick hot buttered toast, cups of tea and fig rolls :drool: I sat and chatted while they chatted and munched on their delicious fare. I nursed a cup of earl grey and kept one eye on my before photos that I had been proudly showing a client earlier.

Friend went home, husband decided he now needed more toast, I cooked it he spread jam on it - I was near the end and swifly took myself off to bed without a morsel passing my lips.

Phew, I cannot tell you how hard that was. I am very pleased with myself this morning though - I know if I had lapsed last night then I would have felt like pants this morning.

So don't give in - the morning after a successful night is fantastic :D

Now to get through today......

Well done you! Inspiration is what I need and I just got some thanks! x Keep up the great work.

Well done Kath, it is soooo hard isn't it... I think looking through the posts that a lot of us struggled yesterday!!

Congratulations for staying firm.....

I looked at your pics yesterday and you look amazing!!!!

How is your new CDC business going?

Yep weekends are super tough aren't they!

Aw thanks, really need to put a new pic in there, I was a good stone heavier then I think.

I have a few clients but only one client that isn't either friends or family :eek:

Well done you! Inspiration is what I need and I just got some thanks! x Keep up the great work.

Yay, that's good to hear :D

Well Done Kath!

Yesterday was hard for me aswell, and I was so so so so so close to caving in, but I'm happy to say that I didn't!

P.s I love your picture

xx

Well done Kath, it is hard to stay strong at times, especially when cooking for others.

You deserve a massive pat on the back. :patback:

Well Done Kath!

Yesterday was hard for me aswell, and I was so so so so so close to caving in, but I'm happy to say that I didn't!

P.s I love your picture

xx

Thank you - and well done for not giving in! It's a much better feeling to succeed isn't it :)

Well done Kath, it is hard to stay strong at times, especially when cooking for others.

You deserve a massive pat on the back. :patback:
Thank you :D I'm practicing what I preach :giggle:

Well done, how strong were you! :D

Buttered toast is one of my major downfalls in life, could live on it!

Well done, how strong were you! :D

Buttered toast is one of my major downfalls in life, could live on it!

Ooh me too, proper butter on super thick bread :drool: done under the grill too so it's extra nice :drool:

Ah well, that's what got me morbidly obese in the first place lol :eek: I shan't be going back there :D

Yep keep strong Kath, you're a true inspiration!

xx

Aw thanks :eek:

I've just been looking at some of the old photos on my puter, here's one of my face before I started, hopefully you'll be able to see the difference from then to now :D

Attachments

• mefatface.jpg
    mefatface.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 34
Ooh me too, proper butter on super thick bread :drool: done under the grill too so it's extra nice :drool:

Ah well, that's what got me morbidly obese in the first place lol :eek: I shan't be going back there :D

My mouth is watering now, wonder if i can imagine a veg soup as some toast instead :rotflmao:

You pic is lovely, you can definitely see a big difference :)

Love the new your new pic kath, i thought you was a new member, until i looked in the gallery.

Felt like eating earlier but seeing how fantastic you have done, I didn't

Love the new your new pic kath, i thought you was a new member, until i looked in the gallery.

Felt like eating earlier but seeing how fantastic you have done, I didn't

Aw thanks :eek:

Glad I inspired you to stay on track :D

Sadly, I did give in to temptation!

I admire your will power!!!
I am back fighting again today and will put yesterday down to a lapse in concentration!!
Not likely to happen again considering the weight I am!!!:wave_cry:

I admire your will power!!!
I am back fighting again today and will put yesterday down to a lapse in concentration!!
Not likely to happen again considering the weight I am!!!:wave_cry:

Put the lapse behind you, don't let the guilt get to you. Get your head into the zone and focus on success - you WILL do it. You'll get there soooo much quicker if you stick to it too :D Today can be the start of the rest of your life :)

Back