another bread besides burgen

I use Allisons 100% stoneground wholemeal. The bread is lovely and thick and perfect! A nice big slice and I find much heartier than burgen :) hope this helps love
x

depends where you live, I live in the north west and 2 different bakers do a low gi loaf, both delicious

stoneground and low g i bread

at the moment l am following the rick gallop g i l live in the west midlands we have asda, spa, sainsburys, tesco and morrisons but none of them do the allisons gtoneground bread that mum of l suggested to me l have looked at the tesco one but this has more fibre in than is allowed according to my local asda today they said that they stopped selling stoneground as there was no call for it so at the minuite am a bit stuck, really appreciate the help from everyone
jan xx

vogels is also good and tesco sell that. They do a soya and linseed one and sunflower. Its lush with tomatoes on and toasted x

hi don't know if you have greenhalghs bakers where you are but they do a low gi. if you don't try asking in a bakers on your local high street

Last edited:
Back